Monday, December 12, 2011

Any girls work in a shop? What's a good way to ask you out?

I go to this newsagent檚 every day. There is an amazingly beautiful girl who works there. It's a really busy shop and there is always a big queue at the till. Trying to start a conversation is difficult. She is very shy and I have never been good at trying to chat up girls. It's just been small talk for the last 4 months! From small talk I know her name is Katya and she is Polish. She blushes and smiles a lot when I come into the shop but i still am not sure that she likes me and she might have a boyfriend.

I am at the stage where to save face I stop going to the shop and forget about her or I pluck up the courage to ask her out with a full queue of people behind me! Would any girls who worked in shops share stories with me of how customers asked them out! Hopefully there will be some good ideas out there!

Any girls work in a shop? What's a good way to ask you out?
Why not write her a note including your phone no and just hand it to her when you leave. That way would save you both embarrassment (you are not putting her on the spot), and give her time to think about it. If she never responds you can then stop going to the shop but at least you would have tried.

Any girls work in a shop? What's a good way to ask you out?
i used to work in a newsagents in my town bout 5 years ago, a guy that had been comin in for a while asked me out 2 dinner infront ofa a que full of people. he was so hot but i was with my ex at the time so never took him up on the offer.

i would of done tho purly for the fact he had the balls to ask infrnt of about 20 people on a sat afternoon.

jus go 4 it

No comments:

Post a Comment