Monday, December 12, 2011

Women, Girls, Guys, Anyone Help! How do i get a girlfriend?

Im 28 years old and never had a girlfriend. I try to chat up girls in bars but they often dont reapond and look at me like im an alien, im bald and fat. I was chatting to this girl in a bar the other week and i totally fancied her, i asked how old she was and she told me 18!!! I thought she was atleast early 20's, she was very intelligent. I felt like an old perv then, she is definitely way to young for me, where did the years go! Most of my mates are engaged and settled down and im sure they see me as the 'odd' one. I wouldnt want alot of their relationships th they argue all the time and have kids, doesnt seem like fun to me at the moment! I always used to believe id meet my true love but lately (after a number of rejections over the years) im doubting it! I have low confidence and wonder if theres something wrong with me! I even have thought about women i dont find attractive but cant as i dont want to kiss them then i feel evil for that! Explain how i can get a nice girlfriend????Women, Girls, Guys, Anyone Help! How do i get a girlfriend?
Your love time will come if it is meant to be. If you REALLY want a girlfriend try match.com or eharmony.com.Women, Girls, Guys, Anyone Help! How do i get a girlfriend?
grow hair or buy a nice wig and get to the gym.
What are your interests, what do you like doing? Sometimes the best way to meet someone is by having a common interest. For example, I like surfing, so... It's likely that I can hit it off with a guy at the beach! Just be a gentleman [which it sounds like you are.] Don't be afraid to talk, just don't be too pushy. And if you feel fat, maybe you should work out a little. I'm sure it will work out!
Nice girls usually don't hang out in bars. Maybe you need to look for them somewhere else.
look go to the gym. First of all there is no one true love! okay if that was true then life would be all about finding that person. What you need to do is realize if you are really heterosexual. Whats going on in your life and study anything else. After that try those websites the other girl posted. Look for every person in the world there is someone out there atleast 20 miles away. theres no love at first sight and no soulmate. You have to actually put the effort in it. And dont have such high standards if you're not gonna be high quality urself chances are there is somebody out there actually thousands looking for you. You just have to make yourself noticeable. Try it.And dont worry bout what relationship you'll have with her find her first.
  • talking about marriage
  • cassette tape cases
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment