Monday, December 12, 2011

Help please!! How do i chat up a girl, so she will go out with me?

Im a 27 year old man and i have never had a proper girlfriend the only type of relationships ive had are horrible flings with girls i didnt really like but threw themselves at me! I think ive learned from them not to sleep with someone you dont want a relationship with. Ive recently lost some weight and have been going out with my mates on 'the pull'. They always seem to get these gorgeous girls and i dont know how? Im attracted to girls in their early 20's and try to talk to them but it always feels awkward like im auditioning to b their mate. Im a funny guy but i dont think it comes across coz i have an out there personality and unless you know me it seems nuts!! When im chatting 2a girl, sometimes the talking stops and it feels awkward and i dont know what to say?? When should i try and kiss her or ask her out? It might b2soon or she mite laugh and say no way!! My friends say im a good looking guy but i am losing some hair? Advice please, I want a girlfriend? Why is it so difficult?Help please!! How do i chat up a girl, so she will go out with me?
talk to them. even if its kind of forced have a conversation...put humour into it and show them your personality. if they seem interested ask to see them again...or if it doesnt feel right then walk away. good luckHelp please!! How do i chat up a girl, so she will go out with me?
You are trying too hard to impress them that you are forgetting one thing, that if you really want a girlfriend, then be yourself, and a girl who will like or love you as you are is definitely a girlfriend material or to quote you, a ';proper girlfriend';. Just be yourself.
  • How do i make a quilt
  • hair dryer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment