Monday, December 12, 2011

How to get a nice girl to chat up with me?

I am single %26amp; a bachelor.... and Lonely too.. So looking out for a GIRLFRIEND.How to get a nice girl to chat up with me?
you need to start socializing, go out to bars/clubs with your friends meet new people, eventually you'll find a girl that you like, start a convo. to be good with any one woman taht you want, you should be good with women in general first.How to get a nice girl to chat up with me?
One must make oneself happy before one can make two happy



Confucius say!
Stop looking! be yourself, socialize and you will meet people , if you go searching for a girl you will never find and you will come across desperate
lol

try to start a convo

flirt wid em a but freely
be yourself, live life to the fullest :]

even if its the worst day of ur life, smile :]

girls love enthusiastic, funny guys.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?
upto me i am a nice girl if u wants i can chat with u i love chating with friends if u don't mind u can add me

No comments:

Post a Comment