Monday, December 12, 2011

Help please!! How do i chat up a girl, so she will go out with me?

Im a 27 year old man and i have never had a proper girlfriend the only type of relationships ive had are horrible flings with girls i didnt really like but threw themselves at me! I think ive learned from them not to sleep with someone you dont want a relationship with. Ive recently lost some weight and have been going out with my mates on 'the pull'. They always seem to get these gorgeous girls and i dont know how? Im attracted to girls in their early 20's and try to talk to them but it always feels awkward like im auditioning to b their mate. Im a funny guy but i dont think it comes across coz i have an out there personality and unless you know me it seems nuts!! When im chatting 2a girl, sometimes the talking stops and it feels awkward and i dont know what to say?? When should i try and kiss her or ask her out? It might b2soon or she mite laugh and say no way!! My friends say im a good looking guy but i am losing some hair? Advice please, I want a girlfriend? Why is it so difficult?Help please!! How do i chat up a girl, so she will go out with me?
didn't you already ask this question today? all you have to do is ask questions. questions questions questions. maybe make a comment about your surroundings. if you do enough babbling, you should eventually stumble upon a real conversation, which is what your goal is. if you get a real convo. you have similarities, and then she'll be dyin to touch your daddy parts ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment