Monday, December 12, 2011

Tips on chatting up girls at work?

I work at a holiday park in the shop there, and I notice that some girls stare at me in a kind of flirty / 'i think your hot' kind of way when I am serving them. Some who are with their mums just glance at me, whilst others who are with their friends laugh or whisper with eachother and sometimes come back a few times during my shift. The other day two girls came in, stood near the counter, I said 'hey you alright?' and they just burst out laughing.



I do suffer from a slight of lack of confidence, and when I have been hanging out in the camp over the past few weeks I have met a fair few girls which has helped to build this slightly, one last week was constantly flirty and kept on calling me 'fit', I was sitting down on a bench yesterday with a mate and a few groups of girls gave us second glances as they walked pass and according to some girls me and my mate were hanging out with I was walking past some girls and apparently they stared at me and when I had passed said ' f***in hell'. Bsically I just want tips on how to perhaps arrange with grils I think may be intereased to go out sometime, when I am serving people at work.



Thanks for any tipsTips on chatting up girls at work?
See, I work in a shop, and i get the guys by playing the 'damsel in distress'. Theres a shelf/item something i cant reach, so i ask them to help and take it from there. It works! Girls like to feel like they can be taken care of. Try getting off the till and helping them out? you can spark up conversation, as soon as they mention something like a film/food/drink/activity, suggest you do it together! Voila! Works every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment