Monday, December 12, 2011

Start a text chat with this girl I like? (GIRLS HELP!!! 10 EASY POINTS!)?

So theres a girl I really like and I want to go out with her before school closes for summer. We've exchanged cell #'s and yeah (were friends too). I can never find her at school so I was hoping to text her.



How should I start a text conversation with her? I'm scared shel think Im weird if I just text: ';hey whats up?'; I mean its random and pretty weird......right? How should I start the text convo?Start a text chat with this girl I like? (GIRLS HELP!!! 10 EASY POINTS!)?
first say hey whats up and then if she says something and then says u? tell her ur listening to some sort of your favorite music, and music seriously BRINGS PEOPLE TOGETHER im not kidding the bond people have over music is incredible and just start talking about that... hope that helps, good luckStart a text chat with this girl I like? (GIRLS HELP!!! 10 EASY POINTS!)?
I think you should go with ';Hey what's up?'; or ';How was your day?'; Anything else will probably be extremely random or strange. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment