Monday, December 12, 2011

I need help with chatting up girls?

i try and talk to girls but they just think i am anoying. But my mates do it perfectly and they all thinks there cute but i caint do it , can any one give me some tips besides asking my mates how they do it like stratergies on taking and how to restrict myself from talking to much stuff like that . I will be using msn ... Help me to talk to them and stuff and what to do and say besides how was your dayI need help with chatting up girls?
ask them questions. if you have them on msn, you must know them, even if its not too well. plan ahead, and think of stuff you can both relate to, and get a convo going with, be it about school etc, anything. then just ask her questions, and when she answers you can just elaborate on what she's said. thats how you get started. the rest is on you, if you want to ask her out though, i'd suggest doing it in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment