Monday, December 12, 2011

Now be honest with me! How many men are honest about themselves when chatting with girls?

This guy I just started chatting to seems soooooooooo good. Just wondered if it was too good to be true?Now be honest with me! How many men are honest about themselves when chatting with girls?
first of all I guarantee that i will get the best answer lol... oh yea you should def. give him a try me personally i'm not a big on online thing never was but like they say never say never ... but i still say give him a try he's giving you a chance right? and i'm sure u wont regret it.... lolNow be honest with me! How many men are honest about themselves when chatting with girls?
I am honest but I found out that some aren't it is just a chance that you may have to take on your own.
Dear Friend,



It's ALLLLLLLL lies.



Your Friend,

Francesois
No,they all r liars.If u like him,u should chat with him more,then u will understand him,depend on u,dont ask again
it usually is
i really think that some ppl lie about thenselves, but for the most part yes i do think the ones you think are real usaully are. i know that some ppl use computers to give them a second identy, and then get soo caught up in it that they mess it all up. But for the most part ppl like me use the computer because they are just bored to death, and have no reason to lie about themselves.
i got nothing to hide, so why lie
see it changes according to their character i have a girl friend i wont talk with girls which she dont like and she knows everyone whom i talk ok i anm dedicted to my girl i love her there r guys better than me also so believe them but be careful they may talk bad about u in your back that u r coming back of him nu so be careful or he may try to impress u so find out
There are alot of people who try to act better in front of others,the fact is you never know if there being honest or not.
most likely sometimes they are.
You're chatting? Is he near you? If he seems sooo good, perhaps you'll soon meet, and the Truth Will Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment