Monday, December 12, 2011

GUYS please help; husband chatting with girls?!?

I found some questionable messages in my husband's messenger archive. Before you jump at me saying I shouldn't be snooping in his stuff; I was actually looking up messages that I'D sent to him (the messenger on my computer isn't set to save messages); and when I logged into the archive I saw that there were several females he made contact with, I suppose through a chat room. Just happens that I had clicked on the first one and I read it. He asked her her name, age, where she lived and if she was married or single, and when she said single he asked if she had a boyfriend. He also told her that he was single and she asked if he had a girlfriend and that's where the conversation ended. I clicked on another conversation and saw that he asked the girl if he could see a pic of her (which apparently he did). All the rest of the conversations were mostly just hi how are you and that's it. It all took place on three separate days and it has never happened before.



My question is; why do you think he would do that? Would you say things like that if you had no sneaky intentions?



What should I do?GUYS please help; husband chatting with girls?!?
My advice might seem off, but you might just keep this quiet. It sorta sounds like he got curious one day, started clicking and playing with alternate identities just to see what might happen. Since it's not a pattern of behavior, it's not cause for concern yet. Check his message archive every so often if you want just to make sure he is on the up and up. If he begins giving away personal details about where you live, his cell number or anything, alarm bells should go off.GUYS please help; husband chatting with girls?!?
tell him you are a lesbian and can't stand him anymore
wow.. thats messed up
Just ask him in a serious but not psychotic way.
hit him very hard if i was you
He's straying, you need to talk to him ASAP. Explain that you weren't snooping, even if you were, that does not excuse him trying to contact females. There is no need for that! You deserve better. It sounds like he is not very happy and is looking for other companionship:( I am so sorry, I hope everything works out.
chat with him from another location
Confront him with the evidence. He is either looking to cheat or already cheating.
you SERIOUSLY need to talk to him about this or else he's going to keep doing it! Ask him why and tell him that it's wrong and that it bothers you! That's just wrong what he's doing...I hope your marriage doesn't end! Good luck..
Wow, that sux, you should confront him about that! Don't interrogate, but tell him that he should not be keeping secrets from you.
Turn the internet off. He obviously can't be trust online, what is he doing outside of the house? He has no right to be talking to woman and telling them he's single. Smack him around a little bit. Ask him why he's talking to other woman and if he gets all defensive you know he's guilty of a lot more than that.
sign up for the chat room with an alias, see if he'll meet you for sex and BOOM! Busted.
Boys will always be boys but married (even relationships) should not be talking to other girls online.



I would confront him about it and tell him that you are upset at what you saw. See how he reacts.



It is wrong so if he doesn't stop you might need to take it to a more serious level.



Chatting up on msgr is not any different then chatting up with girls in person. looks like his intentions are not to make friends especially if he is asking for their pictures.
If he is telling girls on the web that he is single than he is up to no good. I would think that that would be obvious. Also sending pics???? God what more do you want??? Him to come right out and tell you he is cheating??
He would do that probably because you two have a boring marriage.



He emotionally hurts you, you divorce him, or just ask him what was going on. If you know what he said to her, quiz him, and if he tells the truth, fine. And if he lies to you, tell him that you really know what's really going on.



If he would do such a thing without you knowing, that's really bad.
contact a bunch of really hot guys and accidentally let him see them
I think he's just being curious I don't think he'd do any thing. Some times me just want to test themselves and see if they still got mojo... he he. I would kick his a** and tell him not to do it again. Have him on a leach from now on and tell him his on probation for messing around.
I would not stay married to an unfaithful woman.
If he hasn't cheated on you...his on his road to it! Yes! his sneaky and yes! intentions are NO good! he must feel somethings missing or wrong but anyhow print out what you've seen so far and give it too him.
I think he is looking to cheat and if he denied that he even chatted then he really is up to something. Guys can surprise you and they are all sleazes.
If I were you, I'd tell him what I have found out. I would not take a lying husband! If you will let him get away with it, he'll keep on doing it again and again.
Uh oh. Danger. Chat rooms are NOTHING but trouble. Maybe he was just curious and didn't take it any further than there.... but he went as far as asking about boyfriends, and pictures and stuff.... I'd be very wary. Even more so that he didn't admit it to you.... he's hiding it.



Be careful. Don't just jump to conclusions and assume he's cheating... he might have toyed with the idea... but probably hasn't gone there. yet.
This guy is cheating on you. Tell him that you know he has made contact with girls. If he wanted to know all that imfomation he wasnt just being polite. Then leave the moron.
I'm concern that he stated that he is single. Before jumping to conclusions, I recommend not telling him that you know, instead wait and continue to read his messages to see where his head is at. You could even chat with him yourself under another name.



You mentioned that he stated he never chatted online. Are you positive that its him?



As for cheating, we are all human, and anything is possible. This could have just been a temporary (fanacy) thing and won't happen again.
All of these people on here telling you to wait and see have not been in a relationship that has survived cheating, you need to nip this in the bud, you should have come out and said something as soon as you found it, if you're concerned that he's not communicating with you, it usually helps if you communicate with him too. Don't be an enabler, confront him as soon as possible or you may lose him.

No comments:

Post a Comment