Monday, December 12, 2011

Tips on chatting up girls quickly?

I work at a holiday park in the shop there, and I notice that some girls stare at me in a kind of flirty / 'i think your hot' kind of way when I am serving them. Some who are with their mums just glance at me, whilst others who are with their friends laugh or whisper with eachother and sometimes come back a few times during my shift. The other day two girls came in, stood near the counter, I said 'hey you alright?' and they just burst out laughing.



I do suffer from a slight of lack of confidence, and when I have been hanging out in the camp over the past few weeks I have met a fair few girls which has helped to build this slightly, one last week was constantly flirty and kept on calling me 'fit', I was sitting down on a bench yesterday with a mate and a few groups of girls gave us second glances as they walked pass and according to some girls me and my mate were hanging out with I was walking past some girls and apparently they stared at me and when I had passed said ' f***in hell'. Bsically I just want tips on how to perhaps arrange with grils I think may be intereased to go out sometime, when I am serving people at work.



Thanks for any tipsTips on chatting up girls quickly?
Just be nice to them mate

No comments:

Post a Comment