Monday, December 12, 2011

Please answer before its too late...And leave Ur question link and i'll answer Urs....Please Please Please?

After i lost my virginity 2 mothns ago and then felt used when the person broke up with me..I had sex with this new guy i met.

Well friday night we slept together and it was so romantic he hugged me the whole night and stuff.



That morning after we finish having sex I told him that im going back to my country this week..He ask me for how long?I said to live there..Probably, im not coming back?Then he stayed quite..



Our chatting



Girl (9:59:25 PM):

Papi can you let me know if want to see me tomorrow since im leaving Wednesday

Say yes or no?

Lately you're acting weird...If im bothering you let me know so i could stop doing it

Anyways let me know if you can or not so i could stop wasting our time asking you..

Boy (10:14:23 PM): so u seriousl;y leaviug tom?

Girl (10:14:49 PM): You tought i was kidding?

Boy (10:15:06 PM): no but okkk

Girl (10:15:33 PM): I do NOT want to leave but if i tell you what is happening..You will be in shock

Boy (10:15:44 PM): where r u going

Girl (10:15:53 PM): Puerto Rico

Boys (10:16:36 PM): its nice there

Girl (10:16:43 PM): Nah..Its boring

Girl (10:17:03 PM): Papi i want to see you tomorrow....

Girl (10:17:22 PM): Im leaving wednesday at night time

Girl (10:24:24 PM): Babe whats wrong..Why you quite?

Boy (10:29:01 PM): whats the point

Boy (10:29:04 PM): u leaving

Boy (10:29:10 PM): why do u wanna see me

Girl (10:29:25 PM): Because you mean something to me i do really want to see you

Girl (10:30:01 PM): Is it hard to understand when someone wants to hug and kiss the person its attracted to

Boy (10:30:27 PM): its ok hun

Girl (10:30:35 PM): What you mean is okay

Boy (10:30:36 PM): not everyone get what they wnats

Girl (10:30:48 PM): Why are you acting like that?

Girl (10:31:19 PM): ?

Boy(10:31:34 PM): im actually kind pof jelious

Boy (10:31:40 PM): i wanna go to pr

Boy (10:31:41 PM): lol

Girl (10:31:49 PM): Awww are you serious?

Boy (10:31:50 PM): sick of ny

Girl(10:31:54 PM): LOL

Girl (10:32:03 PM): It might be nice with you lol

Boy (10:32:11 PM): maybe

Girl (10:32:17 PM): LOL

Girl (10:32:35 PM): Please dirty boy i want to see you..I want to talk to you..Tell you things

Girl (10:32:43 PM): Do chakachaka lol

Boy (10:33:21 PM): lol no chakachaka

Girl(10:33:35 PM): Is okay but why not?

Girl (10:33:36 PM): lol

Boy (10:34:00 PM): tired

Girl (10:34:15 PM): Awww is okay

Girl(10:34:26 PM): Just see you,hug you and kiss you is enought

Boy(10:34:36 PM): for what lol

Boy (10:34:47 PM): babe just have a good flight

Girl (10:34:48 PM): OMG why are you acting like that..?

Boy (10:34:55 PM): im really gonna miss u

Boy (10:35:01 PM): u r very nice girl

Girl(10:35:07 PM): Awwww





OMG

Im confused

What should i do?

Should i cancel my fly?

I always wanted a man who care about me..And i dont want to have it in front of me and walk away....



Please..Tell me what you think i should do and what you think about him?????????????????????????????????



No rude answers plzPlease answer before its too late...And leave Ur question link and i'll answer Urs....Please Please Please?
No, honey, don't cancel your flight. This guy likes you...but not enough to ask you to stay, to go with you, or to even say goodbye. I think you should go, experience new things, meet new people...maybe even a better guy, and try and leave this behind you, because it's not worth risking your happiness for it. You say you don't want to walk away from a guy who really cares about you...from what you're telling me, I don't think he cares about you nearly as much as you deserve. But in the end, it's your choice, so I think you should just do what you think is right...and if it doesn't work, follow your heart.



Best of luck :)Please answer before its too late...And leave Ur question link and i'll answer Urs....Please Please Please?
only you know the answer
i think he really does care bout u...if i were u i would cancel ur flight...u might regret leaving him...cause i can tell he really does like u
He got what he wanted from you.



He doesn't want a relationship with you.



Do NOT cancel your flight. You'll be staying for nothing.



I'm not being rude...just honest.
if you love him, stay

if you don't, leave



i don't realli kno how you feel bout him but if i wuz in love i wouldnt leave that person
He doesn't seem to care, why should you care? No don't cancel your flight for him. He is more jealous of you going to Puerto Rico and it's not him than hes actually sad because you are leaving.
  • Soiled Bed Sheets
  • add a name
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment