Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I chat this girl up?

Ok, so I have fancied this girl who works as a cashier in the bank for two years now maybe. How am I supposed to chat her up behind inch thick bullet proof glass, with my voice being amplified through the speaker so all her colleagues can hear next to her, and with a queue of people waiting behind me? This is proving tricky as you might imagine... I am thinking a hastily scribbled note on a bank slip saying ';hand over all the money...no wait a minute, make that your phone number instead';, although possibly amusing, will more than likely leave me arrested in handcuffs and still date-less... any ideas?How do I chat this girl up?
compliment + smiles %26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; ';would you be interested in meeting up for your lunch break tommorow';How do I chat this girl up?
When you go to the bank and have a form fold it up and out inside your phone number and your home address/ your e-mail address



good luck with that x
good idea, but forget about the '' hand me all the money '' thingy.
That's a good idea. It's witty. If she gets you arrested for that then she has no sense of humour and you can do without her. If she just hands over the money, well then, lucky days!!!!
great idea with the handing her the slip but just ask for her number and or date and include your name...and make sure its noticable you dont want her passing right by it, or thinking you handing it to her was a mistake.
Although an entertaining approach, probably not a good idea

!! So have you talked to her these last two years? Sometimes just a genuine smile and non creepy invite to talk later...... Or just tell her you need to make a large deposit ;)
can u wait for her to close so that u talk. but first let her be aware that u are waiting for her so she will see that u r the man.hope just looking at her for two years cost u no loses
  • software
  • cat
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment