Monday, December 12, 2011

I saw my fiance chatting up girls from his past on facebook... What to do?

Ok let me start out by saying that he is really not into the whole social networkign thing an only recently got on facebook when we had a fight and werent speaking to eachother. because he sai im always on it.

After he told me he created it, I broke into it today lol... ok please dont juge i know i know!! But anyway, I found that he contacted some pretty hot looking girl and wrote on her wall yada yada long time no see keep in touch.. and then some girl form his past sent him an email to face book an he replied saying ';hey hun.. bla bla.. we should keep in touch'; He isnt the type to be calling girls hun or stuff like that...



He did put down that he is in a relationship, even though we were fighting then .. an he did put up 2 of my pictures saying this is my girlfriend. And I noticed that he hasnt been on it since 8 days ago... which is when our fight ended...



But this just makes me wonder, because im very faithful... if he has any intentions of cheating or has a wandering eye or something... I guess this mae me feel a bit insecure and i dont know how to handle it.. I was always secure with him and now i dont feel i am =(



Also, should I tell him about all this and how I feel???I saw my fiance chatting up girls from his past on facebook... What to do?
he just wanted to feel appreciated/ wanted. this is the wrong way to go about doing that of course, but he definitely has no intention of cheating on you or checking out other women. he probably just felt separate from you and just needed some sort of reminder of why he loves and cares for you. talk to him about this and let him know about all of it and how you feel. he'll understand and you guys will both feel better and secure about your relationship. let him know that you love him no matter what the circumstances and that you trust him.I saw my fiance chatting up girls from his past on facebook... What to do?
jealousy is natural. HOWEVER, it is NOT an excuse to make it your partners problem. any insecurities are YOURS to deal with, NOT him. if you bring your insecurities into the relaitonship, it will ruin it. and vice versa. it doesnt sound like anything serious to be honest, and you should be more trusting.
I'd keep it quiet b/c he will be really MAD that you broke into his Facebook. Plus, you may not be able to get in there again cuz he'll change his password :) Keep that to yourself and if he keeps acting faithful, let it go- so he was mad and sent some emails. If that progresses, tho, like him starting to call/meet up with women when yall fight, kick him to the curb. I'd get over this Facebook thing, tho.
  • odp.net charakterset
  • girl tell you she likes you
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment