Sunday, November 21, 2010

I always end up having nothing to talk about during my first chat conversation with girls ..any ideas ?

I usually start as follows :

me : hi

she : hi

me : what's your name then where are you from then how old are ..



after this I end up having nothing to say, can you give me some good things to say during my first conversation ?I always end up having nothing to talk about during my first chat conversation with girls ..any ideas ?
A good starter is usually to talk about your scenery/ what you are both doing at the time. If you are at a party ';having a good time? hurr';, at the park ';come here often';. Can be difficult but it is generally the best start, find common ground such as people you both know, school you go to, what is her job, where do you live etc etc.I always end up having nothing to talk about during my first chat conversation with girls ..any ideas ?
talk about your friends, but not by name. Make it up, it doesn't matter. But, women generally like guys that have a lot of friends.



Music, sports, classes, siblings. Ask questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment