Sunday, November 21, 2010

Chat friends,he abuses it , i dont.should i give it up also because he says so?

How do you handle this problem? My boyfriend only has his school friends and male friends in his msn and yahoo. I caught him chatting with girls on a date site. I said stop it, you shouldnt be making any ';new'; girls friends, its not appropriate because i cant trust you.



Ive got alot of school friends, guys who are totally just friends some going back 10+ years, he tells me its not fair because im allowed to chat with them, why cant he make female friends. I dont think its fair he said that because for a start he is only making girls friends to chat and flirt (in my opinion) and im not. My friends respect me and most have girl friends anyways..what to do, shall i delete everyone even tho it will upset me me because ITS fair?Chat friends,he abuses it , i dont.should i give it up also because he says so?
Both of you should have friends without the other getting upset. If you don't trust him you need to get it sorted or your relationship is doomed anyway.Chat friends,he abuses it , i dont.should i give it up also because he says so?
i would be suspicious if i were you
  • married mormon couples
  • email web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment