Sunday, November 21, 2010

How To Chat Up A Girl And Flirt???!!!???

Im over my last relationship now and im ready to move on. Basically im going into town tommorow and im really confident and my friends that will be going arent, they are pretty shy, and they are holding me back because they wont go up and chat up girls etc. and I dont think they've been with many people. All I am wanting to do is get a couple of mobile numbers and that, and I can take it from there, its just being the flirt, im not sure how and what I should do, and should I just walk upto them and introduce myself or what? A little help would go a long way. Thanks.How To Chat Up A Girl And Flirt???!!!???
Hello :)

What i basically reccommend is to go up to girls even if your friends try to hold you back!

Just be polite and compliment her.The best compliment is on a girls hair in my opinion lol.. just go up to her and ask where she got her haircut. After you start talking to her just ask her about herself. Where she was born, what are her hobbies, etc. Compliment, compliment, compliment. its the best way to flirt! Don't go after all these girls..instead focus on one you seem interested in and you feel things will go far.

Goodluck on everything :)How To Chat Up A Girl And Flirt???!!!???
I had the same problem, I fixed it somehow. You need to start building up networks. Ask your player friends to introduce them to girls. Once you know a handful of girls(to start with) they will introduce to their friends and let me tell you, if a girl introduces her girlfriend to a guy then its more likely that she will appreciate you as compared to a guy introducing a girl to his friend. Starting up is the tough part and its all downhill from there. And one more thing, dont feel disheartened if some girl lets you down, there are more fishes in the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment