Friday, November 19, 2010

Girls, how should I ask her how she feels?

Well, there's a girl who I've liked for a long time.


She's cute, and she used to be really shy, but she's a lot more confident recently.





She's a bit of a flirt now too. She enjoys the attention, I think. I can relate to that, but I probably don't do it quite so much.





Bear with me, I kind of need to explain the story...








Well anyway, I only see her for like 2 weeks of every year. We go on the same holidays, and I've liked her for ages. This year, we were all having a laugh, and I noticed she was kind of into me. Problem is, she's into my friend too. He's not great looking, but he's a bad boy. ; )





Well, to cut a long story short, I didn't think there was a chance of stuff happening, so I sat down with this other girl one night while we were drunk, and we started getting kind of intimate (nothing happened at all). She goes and sits on my friend's lap, then they get up and leave.





Well, I found out later that they had a drunken ****, which he regretted totally. She regretted going as far as she did - but not doing things with him.





He left for a night, and that night me and her got pretty close (sober). She was shattered, so we didn't do anything, we just fell asleep together.


Next morning, we went for a nap with her friend and ended up snogging while her friend was asleep (well, we thought she was...).





Well next day I feel pretty awkward (since our parents are there), and I don't want to make it public what we did, so I acted as normal, and she seemed to be doing the same. Nothing happened after that, and she didn't seem to be wanting to make an effort to have some alone time.





Well my friend came back and she starts flirting with both of us again, I'm a bit like 'wtf,' but whatever. A day later, me and my friend have a pre-bed man chat (like a girl chat, but with more awkwardness and crossed arms ; ) ), and she catches us as we're going to bed.





She asks what's wrong, and I confess to her that I hated her for what her and my friend did, and that I'd been obsessed for 3 years.


We hugged, then linked fingers holding hands, and walked back to our tents. I think she was crying.





Then she tells me to wait outside, and without a word, just goes to bed with her friend (girl).





I was like 'wtf,' and then I asked her wtf she was doing, she said she needed time to think. She went to bed looking upset.





I went to bed 2 hours later, and I could here her still moving, and I think she was still crying too.





Next morning, we're both pretty awkward, but she doesn't say anything. We eased up as the day went on, and by the end it's like the start of the holiday. Neither of us made a mention to the conversation we had. It was really awkward for me to bring it up...





That evening we all get drunk, and we're having a pretty active party. I wanted to take her aside but I didn't want to spoil her fun, so I waited until we'd calmed down.





She sat down, and I sat next to her, in a circle


Then, her friend squeezed in between us.


I went to the toilet, I came back, and she'd switched with her friend.


We stayed up for another hour or so, I was too tired to want to say anything though.





Well, when we went to bed, I asked if I could have a word. she seemed pretty reluctant, and when I motioned for her to come away from the tents where everyone could hear us, she complained that she 'didn't want to have to put on her wellies' - So I was just like '**** this' and went to bed.





Next day, she's acting like day 1 again. We went home.











So my question is how on earth do I approach her about how she feels %26amp; what she was thinking? And do any other girls know what might have been going through her head??


I'm going insane stuck here, and the worst part is not even knowing.





I'd have to use MSN, and I don't want to come across as a pansy... How would you girls like to be asked on something like this?Girls, how should I ask her how she feels?
Ok, Here goes.





It seems that she has noticed that she has power over men and they find her attractive, hence why she is no longer shy!





What she did with your friend was bad but is the same sense if she did not know how you felt then she can not be blamed. It is not nice that she was going between you and your friend as that could cause you 2 to fall out and honestly is she worth loosing a mate?





As for switching with her friend so she was not sat next to you and then telling you to wait outside her tent and not coming back out seems to me like she is playing you.





All girls like a bad boy, have been there myself! We seem to think that we can change them haha,





You have liked her for 3 years but maybe you have missed your chance to tell her?





Best way to handle it is send her a message asking her is she fancies going out sometime, wait for her response, if she says yeah then take it from there, go out a couple more times then ask her if she wants something more, dont go out for the first time and badger her with your feelings but if you dont get a reply or a im busy for the nexts few weeks then I would give up and leave her to it.





If she likes the bad boy type then maybe you are being too nice and she does not see it as a challange, girls like to be chased and kept on their toes, having someone being all lovely too early on is a turn off.





If you suceed in going out for a drink, meal ect at the end tell her you will give her a call to meet up again soon, wait a couple of days before doing this as it will keep her on her toes, dont be messaging her all the time telling her how much of a great time you had or cant wait to see her or missing her this will not get you anywhere!!





Hope this helpsGirls, how should I ask her how she feels?
There seems to be a watermelon on your lapel...
Wow, that's a long story. Lol. Um, you should make a move, it seems like she's unsure if you love her or lust for her, you know?





I'm I would try calling her and asking her? It's a lot easier when you're talking with voices instead of text. The only thing is, if you only see her two weeks every year, what kind of relationship can you really have??





I think you need to admit how you feel to her, and ask her how she feels. Come out and say it. If she doesn't feel the same way, try to get past it, because she seems like a bit of a ho. Sorry, it's true. If she feels the same way, congrats! Hope it goes well!
wow... sounds really confusing. shes probably really confused and doesnt know what to think... i'd just say.'if you want to be friends im cool with that but if you wanna be more then that i'd like it a whole lot more because i really like you..... and i was wondering if you liked me back?' or something like that. just be honest and nice. good luck! i hope everything works out for you!!!!
Straight-forwardly. You say,'; Listen, I really like you. Do you feel the same way or do you need me to back off some and just be your friend?'; And then you accept whatever the answer is. see how simple? Life is easier if you are open and honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment