Friday, November 19, 2010

How do i have more confidence when chatting with girls ?

ok, im 17, persian /chinese race, %26amp; fairly tall (5ft11-6ft). im ok looking %26amp; look young (baby face) but whenever i want to chat to new girls in social places such as parties, i get rather nervous of going up to them %26amp; chatting with them. i don't know why, i think it's because i don't know wot 2 say, %26amp; because 4 months before, i asked this girl out 2 lunch %26amp; she rejected %26amp; told evryone.Also some friends keep teasing me %26amp; keep sayin im ugly which rly hurts my feelings... i rly want to have confidence but i keep assuming girls will reject me instantly. So is there anyone who can answer me %26amp; give me much needed / detailed advice ?How do i have more confidence when chatting with girls ?
Be patient. I was like you at your age, but at 25 I've developed a lot, physically and in terms of confidence, and I get all the puussy I could ever want.How do i have more confidence when chatting with girls ?
you just need to learn to talk to them like you would your friends! start the conversation with how are you then ask them what they have been up to recently! normally that leads on to a conversation but if it doesnt ask them what their intrests are or if you already no ask them how its going ask about their friends and family! and once you get used to talking to them it will become easyer to talk to them in general! the main rule is dont worry!

No comments:

Post a Comment