Sunday, November 21, 2010

Need help from guy's perspective.. girls can suggest too!?

i met this guy a few months back. He's nice and interesting. Just that he seems to be somebody i don't TRUST. He seems to be somebody who is searching for a girl who is pretty or something like that.



He said he likes me, and will call me ';baby, darling..'; sometimes in texts. He treats me kinda good at times, but sometimes he'd tell me how girls praise him, how many girls he's chatting with... making me jealous in purpose.



We've only been chatting on msn and text messages, not on the phone nor have we met before. He keeps asking me to meet him (which i have 2nd thoughts..). I don't want because i am afraid if he met me, he'd see that i am some normal plain jane and lose interests in me.



Now he told me he is with a girl chatting at a park. and this girl is pretty and rides on his bike. (First time a girl rides on his bike). He keeps asking if i am jealous. I am kinda pissed with him, and i know he's not the type i am searching for.Need help from guy's perspective.. girls can suggest too!?
well he sounds like a simple joe to me, i mean if he really has all these wonderfull girls riding on his bike, wanting to chat with him etc.etc., than why would he keep on asking you to meet him??

seems to me he just wants to impress you in a rather childish way, and if you indeed know he's not the type your searching for don't waste your time on him.

there is enough fish in the water, so look for one you do like!Need help from guy's perspective.. girls can suggest too!?
I think he wants to know if u like him. If u say that ur jealous he'll stop those things since he knows that u like him too. And I think most males do that to check if their girl will stay with them for a long time
Why the hell are you still bothering with this guy? Just about everything you've said is futher evidence in favor of completly blocking this guy out of you life. Soooo.... get rid of him.
OMG! i have the exact same problem, i mean i talk to this guy on facebook an i really like him i called him before, he seems really cool, he has seen my pics and i think he thinks im pretty im afraid to ever see him cu im afraid he may not like me anymore, cuz now my skin is more tan and my hair is darker, and i may not be the irl who he thought he had thouhg was pretty but i guess we just have to hop GOOD LUCK TO U U R VERY PRETTY!^-^
Well, maybe you should tell him how you feel and if he gets pissed:sucks for him!!! You look like you could be a wonderful person and you are very pretty......You don't need a jerk like that in your life!

P.S. I know this is really off topic, but are you Japanese? You look Japanese. I'm Japanese.....God, I am so random sometimes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment