Sunday, November 21, 2010

If your bf is flirting with girls on a chat-room, would that be an issue for you?

as in flirting, calling them on their fones, commenting on their pics about how pretty and sexy they are etc...what do you think about that? the situation is already over i just want to see what people think.If your bf is flirting with girls on a chat-room, would that be an issue for you?
Of course! There's a possibilty that ur not his only one. If I were a girl, I'd just dump him and move on! Let him go make some other girl pregnant.If your bf is flirting with girls on a chat-room, would that be an issue for you?
i would be pissed at him!!!! for sure.....
No because hes bigger and stronger then me and can give me a black eye for meddling
Beat his assssssking for it !
get ready to dump him.
Yes, it would bother me. I would confront him about it if I felt it was getting unreasonable.
Yes, it would be a major issue. Me and my boyfriend have been down this road before and it did not end well. We almost broke up and it took us months to get our relationship back on track as it hurt me so much. He also almost met up with her and asked her if she would do 'things' with him.

Hope I helped! [:
Dump Him!!
hellllll yes!

The only girl he should be calling sexy is me!
i would be sooo ticked x-( lol haha. that would totally suck.
I would be furious and horribly upset
yes it would be issue because he shouldnt be flirting with other girls it dont matter if its on a chat room or whatever website he goes on ..that shows me that he still act like a little kid and that shows me that im not entertaining him...but the way i see it he dont want 2 be with me no more but i dont really care tho ..all i could say is that he could go kick rocks and he could go chase his chickin heads

No comments:

Post a Comment