Sunday, November 21, 2010

Problems with girls?

I've a very big problem.My problem is that I cant chat with girls.I feel very shy to talk to them as my friends do.I like a girl in my class,how do I attract her attention to me and make her also love me as I do.Problems with girls?
~you ';love'; a girl that you are afraid to talk to?

you youngeons are terribleProblems with girls?
don't be shy, whats the worse she could do to you? act like she's your friend
ask her over to your house to play video games or to the movies. youll barely have to talk and when you do youll have something to talk about. if thats too indimidating pass her a note or get one of her friends to ask her for you. also compliment her a lot. not lots of guys do that so when you do shell find you unique and want to be with you a lot more.....Good luck, hope i helped :D %26lt;3
as a girl i would just tell you to go for it and talk to her ,once you get use to talking to her you won't be as shy towards her. Don't by shy to talk to girls,just try and it won't seem as bad,then you never know what could happen.
u cant make sumone love u at the click of ur fingers....my advice if u really are shy but like this girl.....?

start small. ur not goin to be able dive in to flirt lik crazy if u dont know how!

practise in the mirror at home or with a sister or brother...

say hi wen u see her..then wen ur comfortable enuf, talk a lil more..like ask how her day is so far? o and u like that shirt shes wearing or her hair today is really pretty....and say it with a smile!

she wont push u away ir u compliment her, jus dont leer at her.

make the oppurtunities!! grab her on her own, make sure u get to talk to her,ask to walk her to her to her bus stop.....! then see wat happens from ther!

good luck!
Don't be shy! Girls won't bite you! You should find an interesting theme for speaking firstly...

No comments:

Post a Comment