Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I build up enough confidence to approach girls I dont know like on the city bus?

I'm going to say my age at the bottom when you're done reading, or alot of you won't give me the chance to read what I just typed up.



I've always had a problem with girls. I can talk to them fine if they are in a class of mine, or if they are a random peer. I CANNOT in any way, shape or form approach a girl I do not know or have never seen before, if its a girl I see on the bus,skytrain etc. I've been told by many people I'm extremely good looking, that I should attempt getting into the movies, or model. Apparently girls my age are ';intimidated'; by me and I completely hate it.



There are the ';party'; type girls who have had many boyfriends, are high maintenance and tend to have slept around with alot of guys; these girls always take interest in me and want to talk to me and put out on me, but I am NOT attracted to these types of girls WHAT-SO-EVER. I think they are extremely shallow and am not attracted to them in any way.



Then there are the girls who don't put out, the ones who seem innocent and aren't really popular or known, but are very mature and have high morals. I always seem to be attracted to these girls. It seems IMPOSSIBLE for me to get with one as in a relationship. I've come across many cute looking girls on the skytrain or bus, in the past I tried to initiate conversation, but it seems like I end up scaring them or creeping them out (thats what it seems like to me) and it just doesn't work.



Now up until recently, I completely gave up and lost all motivation to even talk to girls. There has been times lately where a real cute looking girl who looks just like my type comes along and sits right beside me on the bench waiting for the bus, smiling at me- Now a days I don't even bother saying anything and sometimes I cant help myself but to give them a ';dirty'; look, and when we go our different ways I regret it and ask myself why the hell did I do that. In these situations, the girls tend to be a few years older than I am, because NOBODY thinks I'm my real age.



So I'm 16. I average an age of between 22-24. A problem I'd admit, is I grew up much too fast, I live on my own already. all due to my upbringing. I'm 5'9 190 lbs with almost NO FAT, I'm a health nut. I go to the gym 7 days a week and have been doing so since I was 14.Almost everyone at my gym thinks I take steroids, but I would never. I don't drink, I don't do any drugs. I live a very healthy and active lifestyle. I just can't relate to most girls who are my age, who are usually shallow and immature.



What advice can you give me, reading all of this? I'm at wits end and I just completely gave up. I refuse to sleep around at parties with drunk girls. By looking at me, you would think I'm a player. and I tend to always get stereotyped this just by my looks.



(I know life isn't about chatting girls up etc, but I've recently started getting a bit lonely and would enjoy sharing my life with someone who deserved it)



Any advice, please. I really don't know what more I can doHow do I build up enough confidence to approach girls I dont know like on the city bus?
You sound like an amazing guy (and no, I promise I'm not hitting on you!!) the type any serious girl would like to date.

Your problem is, you're going about this the wrong way.

As one of those ';innocent'; girls, I can tell you the girls you're talking about are not going to date some random Joe who comes up to them on a train and asks them out. By doing something like that, you automatically tell us, ';Hey, I'm a player. I pick up chicks on trains.';

Nope, not gonna work.

So, what do you do?

Find a girl in your day-to-day life you see frequently that you like, and pursue HER. No one yet? Just wait. Give it time...

Trust me, there are good, wholesome girls out there who know how to have a good time without partying and putting out. But you DO have to be willing and patient to find them.

While you're still single, concentrate on bettering yourself, so that when you meet the girl of your dreams you're READY for her.

Don't get frustrated. I can't tell you how many girls I know who would LOVE to find a guy like you, who knows what he wants and is waiting for it.

Trust me, it's worth it in the long run.How do I build up enough confidence to approach girls I dont know like on the city bus?
LMAO!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! The reason they seem like you scared them is because this good looking man they dont know just sat down next to them on a CITY bus and started talking them. Im not sure where you live but in most places around the world thats considered creepy. Now I am crazy and loud and hyper but I have never done THAT. Its a lil dangerous and not to well of a plan to get girls. But if thats what you want to do then just keep on giving it a try. But if you want to come at it another way then find the type of girl you like at your school or gym and just have a casual convo!!

Good Luck!! And dont be creepy!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment