Friday, November 19, 2010

Does This Guy Really Love Me, or Is He Chatting me Up? Plz help me ?? Best Answer Will Be given 10 Points?

well it all started like. i was messing around with this guy. And i said to him i love you like a joke %26amp; he took it serious. %26amp; he was like why didnt u tell me that before. %26amp; a was lyk am joking with u. But he's like a really like you this and that.%26amp; ur playing with my feelings and that... and he was like will u go out with me on a date %26amp; a said no 2 him. %26amp; he was like i'd wait forever for u. %26amp; he asked for my number like a few times %26amp; a was like noo i aint going to give it.

So this guy he says he loves me. We met on msn like 8,9 months ago. We've just spoken on msn.

I've never met him or anything in real life. U might think he's undercover but he aint. Cuz i know who he is. He is who he is claiming he is.if you get me. Cuz he wouldnt make a fake profile %26amp; that.



This is what he said to me a few days back?

I said something like am scared of something %26amp; he was like:

Him: dont worry no one can do anything to u. im with u.

Me: Hows that ?

Him: in your heart ini. and not only today.

I will be alwayz. but its up to u that if u want me to stay in your heart or not.



----------------------------------------?br>
[Another Convo]



He said something to me then i said:

Why do you like me ?

Him: dont ask me this question. ask my heart

Me: Tell me then ?

Him: ask my heart init. my heart will only tell you.

Me: Lol

Him: when you take me on a date then ask my heart and you will get your answer.



and when he goes ofline he says i love u and blah blah.and some times he calls me ';His Love';.

He acts really nice with me. and he's always like i love u more n dah. when i say i love u.

I'm 16 %26amp; he's 18.



Do u think this guy really likes me. or is he just chatting me up. I think he's a player. B/C he talks to so many girls.i knw that cuz he adds bare random girls on facebook himself. i've seen that cuz his fb aint set to private. And he gives his number out to every girl who asks for it. But he says to me he loves me and that. and he says he'll wait for me forever.

If he loves me then why does he talk to other girls and give his number out ???? thats what i dont get about guys. %26amp; never will ... they say they love you and blah blah. But they chat to other girls. and give their number out and that.

A dont know what to do.

and yh once i never said hi 2 him when he came online and he was lyk NO Hi.!!

Help me ?? Wot do u guys think ???

Does this guy really like me, or is he just a player. If he's a player do u think i shud play along with him???

I dont want to go out with him or anything but unfortunately i've got feelings for him %26amp; i get jealous when he comments on other randoms girls pic's..



I think that guys despo or hes player. i actually said to him once that are you a player or something %26amp; he was like no i've been single for 1 year. and i dont chat girls up %26amp; that.

But then why does he give his number out 2 a girl who asks for it??? If he loves me

%26amp; uh yeah once i started calling him BRO so he was like stop calling me bro,.i like you this and that. So i was like SO WOTT!! . So he was like when u like some one and they call u sis. U will

realize how it feels.

All these little things that he's been saying to me gives me a dought that is he really a player. Or does he actually like me. I dont really know what to do..

Helpp Me plzz. If this guyy is really a player shall i go with the flow???

Or does this guy really like me?

After all he's a guy %26amp; u cant trust guys their all players.. Well most of them ..



PLEASE TELL ME WOT U THINK OF THIS GUY %26amp; WOT U WUD DO IF U WERE IN THE SAME SITUATION. ANY1 CAN ANSWER THIS ..........



BEST ANSWER WILL BE GIVEN 10 POINTS..... =]

THNX 4 ALL UR HELP IN ADVANCE ... =] xDoes This Guy Really Love Me, or Is He Chatting me Up? Plz help me ?? Best Answer Will Be given 10 Points?
Maybe cut this down and re-post it, no offence but no one is going to read all of itDoes This Guy Really Love Me, or Is He Chatting me Up? Plz help me ?? Best Answer Will Be given 10 Points?
Ok first thing, I know you said you can trust the guy to not make a fake profile etc, it does happen so be very careful.



I would also say you are always best to talk to somebody on the phone so you can get a better idea of what they are like.



Where do you both live?



Is there really a chance for you to have a relationship?



You are both kinda young so it doesn't surprise me that he is chatting to a lot of girls and giving his number etc.



That would probably continue until you were actually in a relationship.



From the things he says it does sound like he might be a little more serious about you, but really just play it carefully.



And certainly don't meet him without speaking to him on the phone and telling somebody where you are going, PLEASE!!
How old r u?? and Ive heard it all before aswell, they will always tell you what u want to hear, and realisticly its hard to say u love someone just by chatting to them on msn, u dont know how his reaction is when he's writing these things to you, and you dont know who else he is sitting with.



Then again ! If he does like u, and ur saying ur not interested, then why can't he chat to other people and other girls. best thing to do, is try and build on something with someone you will meet in person, and have background info on, u cant just say u love someone from chatting on msn. Just have a bit of fun, and maybe show a bit more interst in him and see where it goes, but I wouldnt take it too seriously to be honest bab

No comments:

Post a Comment