Sunday, November 14, 2010

What is the best way to Facebook chat this girl at my school who I like but we haven't talked yet?

She knows who I am and I think she liked me at some point recently. She is two years younger though and we haven't actually talked before yet. I added her a few days ago. Her birthday is on Wednesday, and we both go to the same school, with no sports in common. So how do I start a conversation, and what do I say in it? She's in 9th, I'm in 11th grade.What is the best way to Facebook chat this girl at my school who I like but we haven't talked yet?
There isn't a particular way to chat with some via Facebook. Start by saying ';Hey, do you remember me?'; or ';Hey, how are you?';What is the best way to Facebook chat this girl at my school who I like but we haven't talked yet?
Add her for meeting her in school. Then just seem normal and have small conversations, lengthening them each time.
Chat with her in real life. Facebooking is just the cheap way.
id say talk to her in person first.
  • write my name in arabic
  • honeymoon cabin rental
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment