Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do you boost your self confidence when ur around sooo many girls that are skinny and pretty?

Most of my friends...well, basically a little more than 3/4th of my friends are fairly skinny and pretty, wear all those nice clothes, can attract almost any guy they walk past, and not only are they pretty, but some of them have great personalities that make you wonder why they are single!

We have our random girl chats and they are totally oblivious to how it feels to be overweight. I would tell them that most people treat overweight people, especially girls, a lot differently than a skinny girl, but they don't believe it's true. Even when shopping, there's TONS of clothes out there in size xtra small, small, medium, and sometimes large, but it's so hard to find a decent price for sizes over that! Since I'm the overweight friend, I'm more of the out-cast, tag-along, or extra...



Personally, I think I am a good overweight because at least you can still see my natural curves if I wear fitted clothes and not baggy clothes. At the moment, we're in Hawaii and seeing them be able to show off their bodies with no care in the world, dance in a rather...racy-like way, wear GORGEOUS dresses, etc has made me feel a bit isolated. They would tell me, ';Well if you want to lose weight then just start losing weight if you want to change yourself so bad!';, but it's not that easy...I've tried and am still trying. They love me for who I am, but I want to feel fully comfortable around people and among friends so...what are ways I can do that?

Also, being a 'flattering' overweight girl, what are things I can do to attract a boy? :)How do you boost your self confidence when ur around sooo many girls that are skinny and pretty?
A lot of guys like a girl with meat on her bones. I've never dated a guy who wanted me to lose weight but a couple of them wanted me to gain weight! You shouldn't lose weight though unless you feel it is affecting your health.



Would you really want a boyfriend who is only attracted to you initially because of how you look? You would have a much more fulfilling and mature relationship with someone who was attracted to you because of your personality. If they love who you are then they will love what you are as well.



But here's the best tip of all. Be confident, kind and smile often!! You say you like your body because of your natural curves, so don't let some crappy store at the mall that caters to making people feel like crap or some skanky girls at the beach make you feel differently about it! Find qualities about yourself that you like and flaunt them, and I don't just mean wearing low cut tops, I mean if you're great at telling jokes, tell them. If you're a nice person, be an example of kindness to all those around you. People will always notice someone who takes the extra effort to be an exemplary person. When you walk with your head high, people will take notice mark my words!!How do you boost your self confidence when ur around sooo many girls that are skinny and pretty?
Don't lose weight to be like all the other girls. Only lose weight if it's what will make you feel happy with YOURself. As for trying to lose weight and it being difficult, that's totally a normal thing for women. It's hard for women to lose weight. Have you considered seeing your doctor? He can put you on a monitored plan to get you to your healthy goal.
not all guy want them skinny dumb americans.I like my women a bit large (ten or fifteen pounds overweight yo).



Just look at queen latifah,a large women that is also beautiful.
First of all extra weight means troubles with your helth. I wonder how your parents didn't prevent it when you were still little. Now you need to exercise. Cyndy Croufordt exercises are good. also run! That will defenately help. But don't expect results too soon becides once you reach it you still wil have to keep it so, less sugar and solt- more meat and vegetables. But everything of course got limit!

No comments:

Post a Comment