Friday, November 19, 2010

What sterotypes do girls have about guys in the military?

I've been in the military for about 8 years now. Often times when I'm out chatting with girls, they'll seem interested until I tell them what I do. I can't tell you how many times this has happened. I have no idea why it might be, but was just curious if some girls could give their opinion. I know not all girls have good or bad stereotypes about this, but wanted to hear from those that do and what they might be.What sterotypes do girls have about guys in the military?
ok well i have to be honest i did have an opinion about military guys that was not great i thought they were all about the brotherhood which is fine but i thought that lead to them ignoring their girlfriends and always putting their friends first. I thought that they were cheaters and what not.............well I have met and fallen in love with a military guy and i know that now to be the complete opposite (at least for my guy) I have never known another guy to be so loving and caring and appreciative of every second he has with me.......the only thing i dont like about it now is deployment that totally sucks!!What sterotypes do girls have about guys in the military?
In my opinion, they look HOT in uniform!!!lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment