Friday, November 19, 2010

How to chat this girls up I think she likes me and I like her?

She goes to my school she is a couple of years below me I see her a bit at lunchtime when we pass in the corridors, and I have her on msn but we never talk should I start a convo as most people say boys should start the convos.



She knows I use to fancy her best friend but she is now going out with someone else do you think this girl will think I am moving on to her.



When I see her in the corridors should I look at her or look ahead



Its just she is so fit any help at all woud be greatHow to chat this girls up I think she likes me and I like her?
The biggest thing is confidence, that is what you need for success. Also try to not get too get overly nerves. Try to say to your self good things.



Lower your expectations. Flirting is fun, but only if you don't take it too seriously. Most of the time, you'll just flirt with someone for a short time



Look approachable. Relax and smile. Use your body language to give signals that you are the fun person that you are, and to show that you're comfortable and confident.



Make eye contact, but not for more than a moment or two



Give the person your complete attention. Laugh at their jokes, listen to their stories, and don't get distracted by what's going on around you.



Use body language to hint at your romantic intentions. If things are going really well, you might want to try to break the touch barrier. Touch his or her arm briefly and gently as you talk. Or be more assertive and hold the person's hand when you cross the street, or if walking to a seat or a table, lead them by gently holding their arm. Touching in this manner helps break a ';personal space'; barrier. Pay attention to red flags, because some people have ';personal space'; issues and you don't want to make them uncomfortable. In general, women can get away with touching much earlier in a conversation than men can. Many women feel a little threatened when a man they just met enters their personal space, while most men are more open to being touched. In any case, proceed with caution, and back off if you get negative or mixed signals from the person.How to chat this girls up I think she likes me and I like her?
If you like this girl just smile and say hey to her when you see her in the hallways. girls love when guys initiate the communication. dont be scared or anything because whats the worse that can happen really? if she's not feeling you oh well just move on to the next chick. just be friendly and confident and most of all be yourself. that would give you so many brownie points if you approached me and optimally increase your cool factor lolz good luck!
just talk to her normally... dont chat her up as such ie use corny chat up lines, jusat go and speak to her or online we and get to know her. take a chance, or you might both miss something.

No comments:

Post a Comment