Sunday, November 21, 2010

I would like to chat via SKYPE with girls who shave swallowed a live goldfish.I wanna know this tradition!?

I want to know about tradition of swallowing alive goldfish. Are there any girls who have swallowed a goldfish alive without chewing? I would like to chat with girls who have swallowed alive goldfish because I want to know what kind of feeling is it?Do they feel alive goldfsh inside their stomach?How much time is a goldfish alive in their stomachs?Have anyone puked alive golfish back? I have heard that such tradition exists in USA and in some Western countries when young girls swallow live goldfish whole, they sometimes puke them or sometimes keep them alive in their stomach for a while before fish dies . . . I would like ti chat about this tradition, I am online right now, my skype number is: abc0123456789xyz I would like to chat with such girls who have swallowed a live goldfish! Please contact me right now or at least answer in yahooI would like to chat via SKYPE with girls who shave swallowed a live goldfish.I wanna know this tradition!?
My oh my, why don't yu just try it yourself? Worse thing that can happen is that you vomit.I would like to chat via SKYPE with girls who shave swallowed a live goldfish.I wanna know this tradition!?
Kill yo'self.

You're too weird to keep on living.

It'll do everyone a favor.
Does it turn you on or what??
did you smoke a little

crack before you wrote that ****.

like honestly WTFFF

you ****** right the **** up kid.

get a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment