Sunday, November 21, 2010

ONLINE CHATTING WITH GIRLS! Please only GIRLS hav a look inside for details?

Hello girl(s), I hav been chatting online for last 1 year %26amp; still did not find a good girl friend.I m n Indian man, age 20, studying professional chartered accountancy course,don't drink (For GOD';S sake,i do drink water),don't smoke,funny character and like making friends.



Please suggest me what should i do to find the girl of my nature.Also,how can I maintain friendship like chatting regularly,etc...Also in what manner should i chat with girls so that we can hav a long good friendship.



PLEASE NOTE:I m not a guy who is interested in sexual talks and share horny tales.

Mostly girls talk only for sake of talking.Friendship is too far to evolve.Please help me.



ALSO CAN ANY GIRL answering my question has that kindness to become my friend.If you r looking for a friend like me pls mail me.

DON'T MAIL ME JUST FOR THE SAKE OF EARNING 10 PTS.!!!

By the time u read this u would be annoyed and would like to kick me.U can mail me yor harsh comments.

That's all i can say and ask TRULY.ONLINE CHATTING WITH GIRLS! Please only GIRLS hav a look inside for details?
hi am a 19 year colourd working young lady also looking for friendship if you interested but AM a smoker and a occasional drinker but Am sophisticated and intelligent as well i like people who are honest and fun to be with so respond if interestedONLINE CHATTING WITH GIRLS! Please only GIRLS hav a look inside for details?
The best way to find an online friend is be yourself and be truely honest upfront. Also, find someone who has a common intrest with what you like or believe in (ex: religion, animals, movies, ect...).
I don't believe in chatting online to find a BF. I'd rather meet face to face and have a real conversation. By that, you can get to know that person in real life as well as their personality.



I don't know for you, but to me, I don't think I can learn about that person's personality by chatting online. And you have gotta admit, personality is a big deal as far as dating.
you are to much of a bore to want to get to know you
To really meet a girl you like or even make friends, get off your butt, away from the computer and into the world. Experience life and with it you will meet many great people.
I agree with my twin brother your such a bore
Firstly let me say:



DUH!!!!!!



If your interested in sexual talks and horny tales how can girls EVER find you interesting???



You want my advice, loose the sex and go for your personalities, girls dig those who have great personaltities not just great sex...

If you want friends, act like a good friends...girls talk...you listen....its information nd you might never know when it'll be useful.



Who matches you???That is an answer even I cant wait to find out.



P/S girls like honesty, tell tales honestly about yourself
hey man. do u really think meeting a girl online is the best way to get a girl frend. yaar, just go to shaadi.com or something. ure not gonna find a girl friend online! would u rather talk to someone on the computer not knowing what they look like (could potentially be an 80 year old grandma) or go out on a real date with a real live person, yes a person in actual flesh. just a thought

No comments:

Post a Comment