Friday, November 19, 2010

Should I Forgive or Forget her?

Ok I met two girls online recently through cam chat. Girl A doesn't write much and her behavior at times has been odd. Now I have but two and two together. She is Preggy!!!! I just saw her on cam chat recently and she shows all the signs of being preggy. She has put on weight quickly and parts of her have grown overnight. I topd her she looked great and then I made the joke ';are you preggy?'; And of course she denied it. She said she was talking vitamins. I just continued playing dumb';ok';. Before I always questioned if she really liked me and why she didnt write. Now I think she is only interested because she is preggy and she knows I like her and she is being silent cause she is afraid to let the cat out of the bag. Now the second girl B has always had a kid, but she has always been straight up with me . I never thought I'd be the kind of guy to go for a woman with a child, but I really appreciate her honesty and she seems like she might make me happy, so I am really considering hooking up with girl B and running from girl A cause she never tells me how she feels and she is not honest with me. What should I do?Should I Forgive or Forget her?
Get off the damn computer and find a real woman.Should I Forgive or Forget her?
I would say, please stay away from girls who have been sleeping around, getting pregnant, and trying to find shelter by hooking up with new guys. for them thier kids will always be thier priority. Ask yourself, do you really want that? Kids mean extra baggage. You cant afford that, and they were just online chats. not meetings in real life. Dont be affected by them too much!
You dont have to be an angel for the two of you. Do you really want to be with Girl A or Girl B? Of course think about the consequences. But honestly, it is very stupid do be a hero for them. You are the director of your life, and you are the captain of your boat (of life). Trust your intuition.

No comments:

Post a Comment