Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I confront my husband about sexually chatting with girls online?

I recently found out that my husband has 2 myspace accounts. One that I knew about and the a 2nd one that he using to chat to girls sexually over the internet. I don't believe that he is physically cheating but to me this is cheating as well. I want to confront him about it but I'm not sure how to do and not put him on the defense. I don't want to nag to him, but I want him to understand that I do not approve of this. And obviously he knows this because he went through all of the trouble to see up a second account.How do I confront my husband about sexually chatting with girls online?
I would just go straight in for the kill. Cheating is cheating in my book. I wouldn't really be worried about his feelings, he wasn't worried about yours.How do I confront my husband about sexually chatting with girls online?
In a straight forward manner. There is no other way. Why beat around the bush?
Well, he already knows you don't approve of this because he created the 2nd account with the intent that you not find out about it. ..but you did!





Best you can do is let him know you found out about the 2nd account and then let him explain himself. He may come back with ';It's not like I'm cheating'; so you need to be prepared to tell him how you feel it IS cheating.
';What the hell do you think you're doing'; comes to mind.
ooo helll noooo, girl hes cheatin on u mentally, tell him exactly wat hes doin, just tell him
Flirt anonymously online with him and guide him into temptation.
Easy, disconnect the internet. Then tell him why you did.
yeah he's cheating on your emotionally.





if you can get away with it crack into his account and write emails pretending to be him.
Telling him you don't approve won't do a thing. He knows you don't approve or he wouldn't do it behind your back. Maybe you need to do something to make him interested in you again because he's obviously losing interest. Either that or leave him because there could be many reasons it's happening but the definite is that it likely won't stop, at least not for long. That's why I'll never get married so if my girlfriend lets herself go or starts chatting with guys on the internet I can walk, walk, walk away without a worry.
Tell him that you have met a Guy on line and don't see anything wrong with chatting...


When he raises hell about it then, bring up his second account.
Send him a message via his ';secret account'; telling him to stop chatting because your a married man.
nothing to be defensive about. he did it. the only way for you to make a decision as to your, and his future, is to confront him, tell him what you know, and then decide if his explanation, apology, etc., are what you want.
Set up an account on myspace fake name and pic then start chatting with him and let it go on foe a couple of weeks then see if he wants to meet and suprise the hell out of him!!!!!!!!!!!
i would just talk to him straight up and tell him how i feel, obviously he can't lie about it cause u got proof already.





I agree with u on the cheating part as well. cheating is not always physical, its sometimes emotionally which will eventually lead to physical cheating. Find out what intrigues him about the chicks online and fix it, he is ur husband.
well first you start dear we need to talk about something I found do not accuse him say I feel_____ then well I can't blame you for screaming when I found out that my husband did almost the exact same thing I did that then started screaming he tried to consistently apologize and I told him to get the F*ck off me we did work it out and things are better now after the screaming stops try talking to him and ask him why mine denied it even though I had proof right in front of him on paper. please don't let this ruin your marriage its a hump that you guys have to get over feel free to email me if you need to talk or have any questions this just happend 2 weeks ago to me
Be straight forward. He will probably get defensive, and get mad at you for looking for his myspace blah blah blah...i have been through that. I found something in my husbands safe that he was hiding from me, and he got mad at me for looking in the safe!! why do we have to think about them getting mad at us when they are doing something wrong?!? It is definately a problem that he is having these types of chats with other women!! When he tells you that it isn't cheating, and not a big deal, ask him why he didn't just talk to the girls from his regular myspace. he knew that he was doing something wrong, and you should just tell him that you know, ask him why, and put a stop to it. that is not nagging, not one little bit. you have every right to confront him and make him explain himself.
um, well hes stupid for talking sexually to girls on myspace. do you know how many people loose there jobs for doing stupid stuff on myspace? alot!!! let him know hes putting both your financial futurers at risk by being a a lying cheating moron. and if hes cheating on you by purposly going out to find other girls to have sex with via myspace. he dosent love you. dump his *** before he dumps you.
ya thats not cool ,well, maybe something can happen to the comp,,it can falldown,,,after a while thet get costly,,,ya know what i mean
What I would do in your situation is approach him with a concerned attitude. You know be like ';Look...I know about the myspace account, I'm not overly pissed off about it but I am hurt. I just don't understand...is there something these woman are giving you that I'm not?'; Or something along those lines. I have no idea about your sex life but perhaps maybe he's feeling like he wants to explore something new? It may not be that he isn't getting any satisfaction from you, it MAY be that he's too scared to suggest something different. I did the same thing and I enjoyed ';talking dirty'; online with other men, my partner wasn't hurt about it (I admitted it to him) and so we both started emailing each other raunchy emails. It's exciting and new and I regret not telling him sooner XD He could be in the same predicament. Tell him that you don't approve of him cybering with other woman...but you're willing to give it a shot ;) If you haven't considered, then you should, it's heaps of fun.





Just know, that you have EVERY right to know what's going on. You shouldn't back down even if he goes on the defensive. Don't get on his case about it and nag him, but you need to make it clear to him that you have every right. Don't back down!





Marriage is a partnership and you're both EQUALS, keep that in mind and good luck =)
this is a form of cheating so who cares if you are nagging him or not, he's cheating. you straight out confront him about it and see what he has to say about it.
I dont kno whay it's so hard to confront him? He's your husband, just come right out and say it...
You need to approach him and be honest on your findings and tell him this is unacceptable to you! He may not be physically cheating but why should a man put himself into temptation to do so? Cheating starts in the mind before it is ever acted upon so I would tell him NO and that you mean HELL NO. He knows he is doing wrong and that is why he is keeping the information of the 2nd MY SPACE from you and this is the same as lying. You could ask him to stop if you think that he will or will this make him only hide it better the next time?? If you really want to check out his character you could go into the second MY SPACE and set yourself up as a woman coming on to him and see how far he would go but............in the mean time bring up something about someone going through infidelity on a television show or something and how you hope nothing like that would never happened to the both of you? Do not bring up cheating through a my space site just use it pertaining to a neighbor or a wife's best friend ect ect....... Then put the bait out there to him and see if he takes it. I had a friend do this and her husband set up a date for them to meet and my girlfriend walked in the restaurant and sat across from him at his table and he about went through the floor. This may be your only chance to catch him and see what he is really up to and if he is really looking for someone that he could cheat on you in the marriage. Trust is very important these days with all the STD'S out there sweetie.
I say confront him and if he doesn't like it then oh well. I would also make him get rid of the account and if he does not want to then its time to pack the bags. GOOD LUCK!
Why are you pussy footing around, confront him, tell him it's inappropriate, hurts your feelings and you want it to stop immediately?

No comments:

Post a Comment