Friday, November 19, 2010

DO YOU THINK THIS GUY REALLY LIKE ME. OR IS HE CHATTIN ME UP ?

I KNOW ITS KINDA LONG BUT PLZ READ IT..



i was messing around with this guy.%26amp; i said to him i luv u like a joke %26amp; he took it serious. %26amp; he was like why didnt u tell me that before. %26amp; a was lyk am joking with u. But he's like a really like you %26amp; u were playing with my feelings %26amp; that...%26amp; he was like will u go out with me on a date %26amp; a was like no. %26amp; he's like i'd wait forever for u. %26amp; he's asked 4 my number a few times. I've not given it.



So this guy he says he loves me apparently. We met on msn like 8,9 months ago. I've never met him or anything in real life. U might think he's undercover but he aint. cuz he put he's webcam up once.



This is wot he sed a few days back:

I said suma he was like:

Him: dont worry no one can do anything to u. im with u.

Me: Hows that ?

Him: in your heart ini. and not only today.

I will be alwayz. but its up to u that if u want me to stay in your heart or not.

--------------------------------------?br>
[Another Convo]

He sed somethin %26amp; i was like:

Me: Why do you like me ?

Him: dont ask me this question. ask my heart

Me: Tell me then ?

Him: ask my heart init. my heart will only tell you.

Me: Lol

Him: when you take me on a date then ask my heart and you will get your answer.

[ I DONT GET WOT HE MEANT BY ';ASK MY HEART';.. IF U KNOW WHAT HE WAS TRYING TO SAY LET ME KNOW]



%26amp; when he goes ofline he says i love u %26amp; blah blah.and some times he calls me ';His Love';.

He acts really nice with me. and he's always like i love u more n dah. when i say i love u.

I'm 16 %26amp; he's 18



i think that guys despo or he's player. i actually said to him once that are u a player or summa %26amp; he's like no i've been single for 1 year. i dont chat girls up %26amp; that.

But then why does he give his number out 2 a girl who asks for it??? If he loves me.



%26amp; once i started calling him BRO so he was like stop calling me bro,.i like you this and that. So i was like SO WOTT!! . So he was like when u like some one and they call u sis. U will

realize how it feels.



All these things that he's been saying to me give me a dought that is he a player. Or does he actually like me.



HELPP ME WOT DO U GUYS THINK. IS HE REALLY A PLAYER IF HE IS SHALL I GO WITH THE FLOW ????



BEST ANSWER WILL BE GIVEN 10 POINTS..... =]

THNX 4 ALL UR HELP IN ADVANCE ... =] xDO YOU THINK THIS GUY REALLY LIKE ME. OR IS HE CHATTIN ME UP ?
im not being funny but this guy sounds to fake.



he may actually be a pedo or something.. just because he went on cam doesn't mean it wasnt his son or something strange.



i would just not talk to him.



sorry.DO YOU THINK THIS GUY REALLY LIKE ME. OR IS HE CHATTIN ME UP ?
creeeeeepy dude

No comments:

Post a Comment