Sunday, November 21, 2010

HELP! I think my boyfriend is addicted to chat rooms?

My bf always seems to be online in a chat room or chatting to girls (no guys) that he met in chat rooms. A few months ago I told him that it bothered me because I'd come over to spend time with him and he's sit there online chatting. I've caught him once looking at dirty/very sexual images from the women he was talking to and he tried to minimize it quickly but wasn't fast enough..! I've also tried talking to him about what he was doing while chatting and caught him in a lie and a few days later accidentally found VERY sexual photos of the woman he was chatting with when I was saving a picture on his computer. He stopped chatting and cleared his chat list for a few months and now he's back at it again. I talked to one of the women once and he talks very dirty and sends pictures of him that only I should see...etc! He'll do it while i'm in the room and it's starting to eat at me to the extreme! Before he met me he chatted to meet people and he has met a few girls for sex from online and that worries me! :(



He is a great guy and I wouldn't change anything about him except this. He tells me he loves me a lot and I like that but it always seems that he's more kissy/cuddly when he's chatting like he's doing something he shouldn't be doing! I need help on how i should go about handling this or how I should bring it up or if I shouldn't have to worry 'cause I'm making this into a bigger issue then it really needs to be...HELP ME PLEASE!HELP! I think my boyfriend is addicted to chat rooms?
that is total disrespect to you. leave him! and in my opinion yes i consider that a form of cheating. loose him and go find a nice guy that will respect you.HELP! I think my boyfriend is addicted to chat rooms?
let him go let him go let him go. you have an addict on your hands that you clearly dont want to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment