Sunday, November 21, 2010

I like girls...what should i do?

I am pretty certain that i am bisexual. i really would love to be in a relationship with a girl, but how do i find one? I want to be able to chat other girls up, but im scared that im going to come across as pushy, especially if they aren't bi. HELP please!I like girls...what should i do?
wow iam in the same place as you are! I definitly like girls, but i also like boys. I want to experiment with girls and just see how it feels. And i totally get the ';where do i find one?'; part, because thats also my problem! We can chat if you would like:)



ALSO how do i email you!! i cant figure it out? can we do yahoo chhat? haha im so confusedI like girls...what should i do?
I feel the same way! I've been wanting to begin or try a relationship with a girl but can't seem to find someone who i like, who likes me back :/

No comments:

Post a Comment