Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I chat a girl up at a club/bar? How do I start/what do I say?

Most of the girls want to wine on me(dance with me) so hard, but they decline when I ask for their numbers or for a chat in a less noisy area of the club. They seem to be more interested in the dance from behind, i like that too but I'm more interested in getting to know them.How do I chat a girl up at a club/bar? How do I start/what do I say?
Make her laugh :DHow do I chat a girl up at a club/bar? How do I start/what do I say?
Sounds like they're all teasers. They bump and grind and make you want them, and then they walk away. Makes them feel better than you, sounds like. So don't give them the opportunity. Chat with one who isn't busy bumping and grinding and teasing other guys. Might work out!
eye contact is always the best way to start the ball rolling keep looking over at a girl and she whether she is looking at you aswell if you suceed in this the go over and have a general conversation with her but nothing too pushy or flirty just be cool and casual and see how things go from there no girl likes a bloke who seems to be a bit of a player and make sure that your not doing it to every girl in the club or the one you really like will go off you cos your eyeing loadsa people up.
do you come here often ha
dont just go looking in pubs and clubs join a gym or something you can meet somone thier and at least hear each other talking
um...u can't blame the girls..they just wanna have fun...if u want to get to know grils then u should have gone to place where girls wanna make friends....u are at the wrong place...LOL
Yeah, I'm with Nickygirl on this one. They're into getting you worked up by bumping you n grinding against you (can they feel your body ';respond'; to them when they do) some girls like the sense of power it gives them over lads if they know they've suceeded in getting you worked up and like to walk off n leave you like that.



Are you a good looking guy or do you go for very obviously dressed girls?



Maybe change they ';type'; of girl you're chosing to chat up and dance with....go for less ';obvious'; girls and see how you get on? Also think of usingother social situations in which to meet girls......that can work better cos u can chat more easily and get to know each other .



See how these go and let us know. Or just come back and tell us wot u think so far.



Good luck fella



J :-)
Best to stand at bar not looking at them or even better imply you have a girlfriend they will be all over you like a cheap suit.



Basically most girls lack imagination so spend their time pursuing other girls' men - that way they think they have got a good deal. Dumb but totally true I'm afraid!!!!!
i get chatted up a lot by men at a nightclub, often they introduce themselves, ask my name and shake hands, they ask about my job, my marital status, would i like a drink etc, if you click with someone conversation just carries on naturally
  • web design and hosting
  • domain name hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment