Sunday, November 21, 2010

What do i do dang?

okay i just want to talk to a girl and dang there is this girl that likes me so im like i have been single for 2 and a half years why not so i talk to her and she has been friends for like 4 years and i try to hold her and give her the sign that i like her and she dosent like wtf so that was last week and she came over today and she just sat there on my couch so im like dang im sitting on the floor dont wantcha mad so after we watch tv she leaves with my parents and my sister to go to church wtf all my relationships are like that wtf is wrong with me anyone that isnt physco want chat girl 17 years old or older because thats how old i amWhat do i do dang?
Well, stop saying 'wtf' and 'dang' all the time, for one. It sounds like she's not interested in you. You can ask her out, if you like her, because just putting the moves on her does not show that you like her. It is MUCH better to show that you are serious about a relationship. Now if she says no, find a different girl. One that wants to date you and that you want to date. But the first thing to do is to ask a girl out!

No comments:

Post a Comment