Friday, November 19, 2010

How to meet girls and get their phone numbers?

How can i chat up girls i don't really know (just see and like), get them interested in me and get their phone numbers ....



Should i ask them if they want to have a coffee with me? :p



Advice here please .... How is it done and is it possible to do it?



ty in adv



(I am single and looking for love :p)How to meet girls and get their phone numbers?
hi lawrence

if you want advice from me

you just be lawrence and theyll fall head over heels just like i did

but it just wouldnt have worked

aniway i hope youre all good and i hope you meet a luvli girl, some1 who appreciates how great you are

take care of yourself

well allways be friends

xxHow to meet girls and get their phone numbers?
go out more and talk to girls
My brother used to always say, ask them out, its only a yes or a no..



And he's right!!
Just keep trying different things and eventually you will figure out what works and what doesn't work.
Ya need to make the girl laugh!!..If you do that you got hope lol!!



Dont be nervous cos if you are .you guna make her!



The best advice in the book! =D
blind date mibe !!!!!!!!!pick me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tell them you are rich
well as for the fone number try summat like ';hi i lost my fone number cud u give me yours?';

i'd laff and deffo give it to ya... the secret is being smartly funny

No comments:

Post a Comment