Friday, November 19, 2010

How do you gain confidence to talk to girls?

Been single for quite some time now and ready for a new relationship. Sounds easy........ but I have a massive confidence problem. I just cannot go up to a girl and start talking to them, eg at a bar or club. I can at work, but this is different and I'm not interested in any of them. I would so love to chat to girls as I have seen some very good looking girls and would like to get chatting to them. But something stops me, I think to myself that I am ugly, and that she would never even chat back to me. I'm not the best of looking, but not ugly, would say I am a 6 or 7 out of 10. I've got a superb personality, good body and the correct morals in life. Lately I've been getting quite low as I feel it is somethng wrong with me, so when I get like this I ethier goto the gym or Karate. How on earth do you gain confidence, and do girls only go for good looking guys? If anyone has been in a situation like this then please tell me how you overcame this. Please, no stupid comments. Thanks.How do you gain confidence to talk to girls?
We have most things in common. You just set your mind that girls are just humans however. Just goto them %26amp; ask if you could help her (for a starting), or just say her that you thought she is cute. She is not gonna eat you if you talk to her.



Its a bit easier to sweet a pretty woman than average looking. So dude, just raise your confidence that what you seek is what they seek. Girls want a good guy; looks dont really bother them. As you might have noticed, pretty women are often accompanied with ugly looking guys %26amp; ugly looking guys are often good at heart.How do you gain confidence to talk to girls?
I feel your pain brother, I'm in the same boat. I have been trying for years and can't seem to get any women interested, wish I could be a better help, but at least you know that you are not alone.
To be honest nothing is more appealing then confidence. My husband walked right up to me the day we met and said ';Are you seeing anyone? You want to?'; My thougt was 'how bold', 'I like it!'. To me honesty and self confidence are two of the most wonderful things men can have. Dont be afraid to speak to women. So will say yes and some will say no. Dont let a golden opportunity slip away because of self doubt. You never know then one you walk right up to and ask may be the love of your life. It was for me. Good luck.
Honestly, it is a long process, with two paths. Either, sack up and just go talk to girls and stop thinking of them as better than you. Realize there is something wrong with them and they should think of you as the prize. Keep the playing field level. And you don't have to impress them and be anything awesome. You just have to start a convesation and try to find out who they are and what type of person they are, instead of trying to get them interested in you.

Or, you need to start building your confidence slowly. You say you can talk to girls at work, well for one week, every stranger you meet, male/female old or young, look them in the eyes and give them the whats up head nod. The next week, add a genuine teethy smile. The next week, mix in a hello and after that say 'hi' and ask them how they are. Don't limit this greeting to just the hotties, be able to do it to everyone. You will see when you can smile and show that you are an open outgoing person, people will recongnize that and return the favor, boosting your confidence.



If you want some more advice, hit me up on my email address through my profile.
i used to have that same probelm and its still has signs that its there but what i noticed is that when i do go up and talk to girl that is not good looking i feel ok because i dont really care what she thinks of me. but when im talking with a girl that i think looks pretty i feel sort of nervous because i feel that i might do something that she is going to think that i am stupid. i feel like that everytime im about to talk to the girl of my dreams, but then next thing i know when i talk to her im not aware of how i look or what i am doing. just dont say anything stupid and you should be ok. so what i do to overcome it is just see how it is that you treat every other girl that you know and try to treat her the same except do nicer things to her than what you would to one of the ones that you normally talk to.



good luck with your probelm but youll get over it youll see. im almost there and im so happy about that.
Well i would suggest to be a little more confident about yourself. A girl likes confidence. But i would suggest to gain more confidence before you talk you a girl, so you won't feel rejected. And also girls don't bite, unless you cause them to. And no girls have different tastes in boys, so you may have some qualities that one girl out there likes. When a girl gets to know your personality they'll begin to like you if its what they're looking for. So just go talk to them but don't insult them with perverted comments or whatever or they'll just reject you. But in order to get a girl to know your personality you'll have to open up to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment