Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to chat up a girl that has never met me before?

Theres this girl that I fancy who goes to a girls school near me. i met her through facebook and a few of my friends know her. The problem is that she doesnt know i even exist. I dont know how to talk to her on facebook without sounding like some creepy and weird guy who shes never met before. I am wondering if any of you have any tips on starting a conversation with her or talking to her without sounding weird. Thanks and only constructive comments please.How to chat up a girl that has never met me before?
Say casual stuff like how is school.. ext..How to chat up a girl that has never met me before?
meet her in person, hangout with her one dayy with your friends? it will be alot easier and since your friends know her they can help you out too , good luck :)
i'm 29 and i still dont know.

(lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment