Friday, November 19, 2010

Girls, need help on how to chat online with you guys !?

I'm the opposite of most guys, I have no problem at all talking to girls face to face . I don't really like chatting online because i cant judge the girls reaction. I was talking to the girl I like yesterday online for like 2hrs, and it was annoying cause i cant see her in person



Girls, what are some annoying habits guys have when talking to you guys and how do i avoid them? What are your pet peeves of chatting? Do you like it when a guy is able to make you laugh over chat?



Basically if you could just give me a crash course on how to talk to a girl over chat and what to avoid, that'd be great !!!Girls, need help on how to chat online with you guys !?
when.....they expect me to do all the talking, they tell me they are tired, they think that its ok to just talk about sex...and yeah i love when someone can make me laugh



Just relax and act like shes in front of you :)Girls, need help on how to chat online with you guys !?
I absolutely hate when guys:



1.) Keep talking about themselves and don't acknowledge what i have to say.

2.) Take forever and a day to respond!

3.) Don't interact with what I have to say, and only respond with ';cool'; and ';lol'; like seriously? If this was real life, my drink would be on your face by now.

4.) Don't talk about anything interesting, and keep trying to liven up the conversation with small talk.



I like when guys:



1.) Ask me what I'm thinking about

2.) Try and keep the conversation going with something meaningful and interesting

3.) Tell me random facts. It's nerdy but cute :)



Thinking about my crush, and what he does and doesn't do. When he takes a long time to respond, it just makes me wanna leave cause I'm superrrr impatient...
Well, a girl likes a guy to make her laugh,a funny guy. They like nice comments about them, they'll feel kind of special. They also don't like much questions- that are unnecessary. Ask her more about herself so the convo can go longer and then she'll obviously ask you about yourself as well. Try avoiding talikng about stuff that she won't like cause that will bored her to death.

Good luck any way!

No comments:

Post a Comment