Friday, November 19, 2010

Should girls make the first move?

I have a crush on this guy which I took a college class with him last semester. He and my friend would always walk me to my next class. One day he added me as a friend on facebook. I made the first move to chat with him on facebook. Sometimes he would say hi and sometimes I would, but now he doesn't say hi to me anymore on chat. I don't know what to do as this point. We play yoville on facebook and he told me how I was always welcome to come by his room. I am a shy gal. Should I make the first move again to chat with him. Should I stop by his yoville room? Do guys hate it when girls chat with them all the time? Do they enjoy it? Is he a shy person as well? I don't want to be pushy towards him. I want him to get to know me. I need help with this situation. Thanks!



Don't judge yet, but he is a flake. I invited him to my party and he was a no show and he apologized for being a no show so I invited him again to hang out, but he never called as he said he would. His excuse was he didn't want to beat me in video games, since our plan was to hang out and play videos games. It's a lame excuse, I know. I don't want to invite him out again until I know what's up. All his friends have been telling me he is a flake and the only communication we have is online at the moment. Why is he a flake? He isn't only to me, but to other girls as well.Should girls make the first move?
It doesn't matter who makes the first move, if the guy is into you then he make the first move , if he don't you can, there is no rule or code for thisShould girls make the first move?
Do whatever makes you feel comfortable. If he has been doing this for a while, do it when you can get yourself to be cool, calm and collected so that it doesn't make it seem awkward.
yea guys like it
it sounds like he has someone already but jus incase send him a message askin him if he wants to get lunch or do coffe and you should probably go to his room i know youre shy but thats probably the only solution to finding out whats up with him GOODLUCK!!!
maybe you should find some other guy that aint a flake
You should step up, girls can be the man to ((:
So if you know he is a flake to you and other girls, the real question is why are you still wasting your valuable time. I think he is looking for easy sex and you are not it, but trust me if you show up at his room you could be. And then he will still be flaky. Roll again.
Hi, I just want to say that your story interest me. The problem you have is that you're thinking to much about this. Right now the important thing is your future. Not thinking about if a guy is flacky or not.If you like him(as a friend or how ever)try talking bout it; if he dosnt feel the same way then ok u have your answer then move on. he is not that improtant for you to worry about.But first just try talking to him ok.Don't worry about being the one to act first it is 2010. I think it is ok by now. Remember we are equals!

Hope i helped. GOD bless!
  • Queen duvet set on full bed
  • kenra products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment