Friday, November 19, 2010

Girl of my dreams on bus?

Today on the bus I talked to the girl of my dreams like I barely know anything about her, but she is amazing I don't know why, but I have a crazy feeling about her.

So what happened is I came on the bus and she was sitting down near the back. We both looked at each other, so I sat in the spot behind her (because it was open and if I sat beside her when there's another open chair, its kind of creepy). Then for like 2 minutes I debated talking to her then I finally was about to, but her phone rang. So I was forced to back off. Then I had to wait until she was done on the phone and it took me around 5-10 more minutes to get the courage to talk to her.

Then I finally made up some excuse like, ';Secuse me does this bus go to ______ ';(its an part of the city).

and I tried to make conversation after that, but I couldn't keep the talk going for that long. Then at the end I asked, ';So is this the stop I gotta get off on'; and she said ';yea this is around the ______ area';, and i thanked her then got off.

This is my problem I screwed up so bad i don't think i can forgive myself, it was stupid. How can I see her again I have to talk to her again. I need any advice, I know I should of talked more, but it was wired my mind froze, usually I'm chatting girls up, but I couldn't do it, I need to find her. I'll do almost anything to get even ten minutes with her just to talk to her and get her number so I can get to know her better.

- Just a note I was coming home from school and I skipped the last 30 minutes of my class that's why I took that bus. So she's not on my normal bus route and I don't even know if she normally takes that roue or not, so even if that is her route (Which idk) I probably have to keep skipping biology to get out and idk about thatGirl of my dreams on bus?
sounds like you missed out dude it happens but you have to be confident girls like a confident man not a sheepish wimpy friend type you will never get laid if you are a friend you need to be confident and relaxed it worksGirl of my dreams on bus?
first things first get to know her and then be one of her best friends



thats how you start
Skip again! haha, honestly if you're meant to see each other again, you will. Maybe if you take the same bus, same time, you'll run into each other. However, i dont suggest skipping class....
So dont skip bio everyday just try like once a week and see if you she's on the bus again.
don't skip class!!!
First get to know her and her friends, then let them get to know you and your friends. Once you start out as friends, she will feel more comfortable around you. Your doing pretty good, trying to talk to her. But you have to talk to her about something interesting that you could keep talking about. Just get on the bus kinda late and when theres like no seats left. ';Oh can i sit here'; . ';Hi how are you, im so and so. '; Then start conversation you'll do great



answer mine??

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?
good story for a film director about how can a crazy guy spoil his life cause of a good looking girl
If it was meant to be - you'd have her number by now OR you may meet her again. Let fate work it out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment