Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I chat this girl up? Ive not ever flirted with her!?

I'm sort of friendly with this girl at school, we both see each other as friends. Ive never even gone near flirting with her. So how can I step up the relationship? Bearing in mind she would not be expecting me to start flirting or anything! Best Answer gets 10 points! And if you could give me some things to say that would be good...How can I chat this girl up? Ive not ever flirted with her!?
just talk to her as a person too many guys see us as something that were not just tell her you like her shell slowly see yur sweetnes and come to youHow can I chat this girl up? Ive not ever flirted with her!?
grow some ball and take her on the star bucks coffee table
talk about stuff she doing or likes. get chatting and wait 4 a reply. then develop it. im kinda in the same position. dont over do it. she'll get anhoyed and slowly move away.



:)
Ask her to go somewhere with you - cinema - concert or something. Take it from there.
i think it is about time that you get some courage and start hitting on her gently. then by time she will get to like you. but do not over do it the flirting or it might just get annoying to a girl. so good luck and take care
well, i don't know when im flirting it just kinda happens automatically. but then again i flirt alot :p just be funny and sarcastic but not to sarcastic and make the girl feel good about themselves but dont over do it, sometimes i make them feel stupid but then counter that with something nice, which will make her laugh :p i dont know dude its just kind-of instinct, it curls off my your tongue without me thinking
Here's some great chat up lines....



';move away from the bar baby, you're melting the ice!';



';you, me, handcuffs, whipped cream. Any questions?';



haha bound to get alll the ladys. jk :]
Just compliment her to get started. Then when you're ready ask to out.

No comments:

Post a Comment