Friday, November 19, 2010

Ugh, poseur girl I talk to won't leave me alone!!?

Okay, some of my contacts know that I moved from Michigan to Kentucky. I hate it here, and there is this girl who, she's such a poseur! She's always ';I love you so much!'; and ';How dare you! BFF BROKEN! JK!'; UGH! and like, the thing that bugs me is, I LOVE My Chemical Romance and ever since I snapped and said, ';No, you don't love me, and we're not 'bffs' we're barely friends! You barely know me!'; She has been a little suck up, and not only that, she's pretending to like My Chemical Romance!!!!!! Which, she can suck up all she wants, but, when she PRETENDS to like MCR, she's crossing the line!





But, like, we were supposed to research someone, we could work in partners, or by ourselves, (I wanted to be by myself, I hate working in groups) so she grabs my arm and I jump and I said, ';WHAT are you doing?!'; She's like, don't you wanna be partners? I was like, what does that have to do with you grabbing my arm? Do you think someones gonna scoop me up and steal me before we can work together? People don't like me, okay? So then she just says whatever (which is another thing that gets on my nerves ughhh) So she was like, Lets do Gerard Way! She does not give a **** about MCR or Gerard Way, so I gave her a look and said, Why, you don't like them, your scared of them remember? Gerard Way is ugly, and Frank Iero is a tattooed moron? (UGH! She said that!) I'm getting interested in them was all she had to say, I want to STRANGLE HER!!





Then yesterday, on I.M. this is what happened, here's bits and pieces of our chat...


Girl: I am watching American Idol. Some of these peeps are jokes!!!





Me: Eww, how can you watch that?





Me: It's so boring.





Girl: They have no talent!!! But one of the judges,Simon, is so mean! He just comes straight out and tells them waht he really thinks of them. (This is me. Is that not what your supposed to do?)





Girl: AND IT IS NOT BORING!!! EVERYONE LOVES IT!!!!!!!!!





Girl: Well.some people.......... ....





Me: BORING! GOSH!








Girl:NO!





Girl: GOSH!





Girl:ITS NOT!!1





Me: I'm not part of everyone then. I'm embarrassed to be a part of the human race!





Girl: I wish you would quit looking and thinking down on your self!!!!!!!!!! You make people around you(including me) pity on themselves. You are a human being of the human races.PERIOD.





Girl: My mother WAS reading, she left.





Me: Well, that's my outlook on life, and other things. You know, this makes me wonder why you are 'interested' in My Chemical Romance, that's all they talk about. Life.





Girl: HEY!!! Why do you reject the fact that I might like the band? Just because I like one song, does'tn mean I don't have a positive thought on it!!





Girl: Well, I have to go. My mom has an online class to get to.





Me: Sometimes I don't understand.





Me:This is one of those times where I do.





Girl: Bye Taylor. See ya tomorrow.





Girl: Hang on. Understand what?





Me: Goodbye.





Me: I feel the need to do something.





Girl: Whatever.... Bye.





Me: hmm.





Girl: I really don't like the statuses you leave, or whatever they r!! I don't care. But some ppl. may think think something of them, even if they r quotes from Gerard. I do think of things like that!!!! I would sure appreciate if you would stop them, and leave positive things. An example(if you don't understand what I'm saying):Taylor Cobb is Available - I think I'll blow my brains against the ceiling.





Girl: See ya!





Me: That is positive.





Girl: TAYLOR!!!!





Me: There how is that? WHAT?





Girl:so youthink that I don't know whatI'm saying? (This is me, at this point I changed my status to, ';You sing the words but don't know what it means, I felt it was appropriate. :])





Me: No, that's another part of a song. My favorite one, I'm Not Okay (I Promise).





Girl: I will leave because my temper si running short. Last time we wasarguing when you said we were barely friends, I started crying, that was childish to say but it is true.





Me: Look, the truth is, I'm not the happiest person in the world, as hard as that is to understand, it's true, I have different views then other people, that's why people call me emo. That's what they think.





Girl: SEE YA TOMORROW TAYLOR. Tell me anything else on my email.LOVE YA FOR REAL!!! AND 4 1, i DON'T THINK THAT YOU ARE.


UGH! Why can't she take a hint? Why? eh...


Anyways, I want to know, what can I do about her, and, when she gets on I.M. in 10 minutes... what is an MCR song quote that would drive her insane? Hehe, thank you!Ugh, poseur girl I talk to won't leave me alone!!?
UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?Alright I am sooo making that machine that destroys all those annoying people out there!!!! hmm what mcr quote what mcr quote.... brain fart lol this is bad i can always remember everything mcr now its all disappeared help me! :'( OH YES I GOT IT BACK! that was THE worst brain fart in my life lol anyyywayysss how about ';The amount of pills I've taken counteracts the booze I'm drinking.'; lol I think you should kick her to china were she will have to eat weird looking things and live with communism! OH OH NO!! SEND HER TOO NORTH KOREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?bwhahahahaha mayb if we r lucky she will get squashed by tanks!!Ugh, poseur girl I talk to won't leave me alone!!?
GAH STUPID MC_________ [GIRL]..so anyways....uhm hmm she sounds like every girl @ my school. it's just a fact of life, hopefully she will get over it, i'll help you on chat. easier then.

No comments:

Post a Comment