Friday, November 19, 2010

Girls flirt with my boyfriend by MAKING FUN of me!?

When we go out, other girls chat my boyfriend up. He doesnt flirt back, just politely enjoys the attention. It's cool, til they start bagging me, his gf out. Eg: ';oh, is that your tiny winy girlfriend'; in a baby voice. (I'm only 5 feet). Another time, he started talking to some girls. They flirted back, and asked if he was talking to them cuz 'we are so much hotter than your gf.' He laughed instead of defending me. After something like this happens, he always LETS ME KNOW that they paid me out. IT WAS OBVIOUS!!!!



How do i deal with these girls paying me out, during and afterwards? I'm an average sized, average faced indian with big boobs and a nice butt. I do my best to look good.Girls flirt with my boyfriend by MAKING FUN of me!?
if a guy fails to protect a girl then he's a loser. let alone he's your boyfriend, he doesn't deserve you. you can do better. if he loves you, he will do anything to prevent you from being hurt.Girls flirt with my boyfriend by MAKING FUN of me!?
You sound pretty hot. You should sleep with their boyfriends. That will show them.
if he doesnt defend you is he really worth your time? and why are you so stressed over it? whenever you see them, make yourself look better, have better posture. nothing is wrong with you, they like your bf and are jealous of you.
Some girls are so ****** up...

Tell him that they are making you jealous and you do not appreciate them making fun of you, either. Ask him to stop flirting back. If he does not stop then he is a douchebag.

Feel free to say **** to them right back, by the way. Do not let those nasty girls get away with that. I would slap all of them.
Throw them disses, like those are total sluts. If they said ';we are so much hotter than your gf'; then you could've said ';well, you're not the one with him.'; And your bf is being a jerk for not defending you.
seems like they are jealous of you honestly...they are just jealous of you your probably way hotter than them..and they also want your bf too. I wouldn't let me gf speak to any guys especvially if they were dogging on me...i would expect her to not just laugh but to dog on them when they say something bad about me. I would say if it keeps getting worse leave him if its that bad...he dont seem like a good bf if he dont defend his gf in situations like that...especially if he is always talking to them as well
This happens to me a lot when I'm with my boyfriend too. First I walk up to who ever he talking too and tell her she is ***** and to back of and if the make fun of you than make fun of the back by bagging on the hair teeth or mama. (mama bags are the last source.) And if you Boyfriend isn't gonna defend YOU then flirt with another guy and kick your boyfriend to the curb like garbage! Because he treated like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment