Friday, November 19, 2010

Why do some girls have to be so difficult (more added)?

im gonna try keep this short. Ok i been chatting to this girl and she says she really likes me and all that jazz. Ok but now after three weeks of that like '; ';lovey dovey'; '; stuff its like she has been really distant with me. She has come out of a two year relationship her 1st relationship aswell, but its been a year since. And since she has been chatting to me she says i really make her happy and she dont feel depressed no more. I don't get it she says its nothing i did wrong or anything she just needs to find herself but she really likes me and im a really good friend. I just don't know whats going on anymore, i keep telling her i am patient and im here for her if she wants to chat, but its hard to be that patient when u really like someone.

i just want to know what i should do. I want to just make it better for her. But i dont know how to approach this situation, its actually upsetting on my part coss i feel like we r now drifting appart '~'

She gets jelouse when she sees girls chatting to me aswell i 4got to add thatWhy do some girls have to be so difficult (more added)?
She obviously REALLY likes you.

But she does sort of still sound a bit depressed, and maybe she needs a bit of space. Is this long distance? Or do you talk on the phone, or online?

If it's long distance, and you both like each other she might be scared of leading you on because she might not like the whole long distance thing. And she might be afraid because of how much she's fallen for you.



Or even if its not long distance, she sounds like she might need some space.

But I can tell you now that she really likes you.



If her boyfriend did something, or broke up with her she still just might be upset with that and is afraid to trust someone else, or feel rushed into getting with you.



I know, us girls are far more complicated then guys in my opinion. We never really know what we want, one minute we want it the next we don't. It's just how we are, we can't help it :PWhy do some girls have to be so difficult (more added)?
she realised your not worth it, sorry buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment