Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I talk to a girl I don't know?

I'm going to say my age at the bottom when you're done reading, or alot of you won't give me the chance to read what I just typed up.



I've always had a problem with girls. I can talk to them fine if they are in a class of mine, or if they are a random peer. I CANNOT in any way, shape or form approach a girl I do not know or have never seen before, if its a girl I see on the bus,skytrain etc. I've been told by many people I'm extremely good looking, that I should attempt getting into the movies, or model. Apparently girls my age are ';intimidated'; by me and I completely hate it.



There are the ';party'; type girls who have had many boyfriends, are high maintenance and tend to have slept around with alot of guys; these girls always take interest in me and want to talk to me and put out on me, but I am NOT attracted to these types of girls WHAT-SO-EVER. I think they are extremely shallow and am not attracted to them in any way.



Then there are the girls who don't put out, the ones who seem innocent and aren't really popular or known, but are very mature and have high morals. I always seem to be attracted to these girls. It seems IMPOSSIBLE for me to get with one as in a relationship. I've come across many cute looking girls on the skytrain or bus, in the past I tried to initiate conversation, but it seems like I end up scaring them or creeping them out (thats what it seems like to me) and it just doesn't work.



Now up until recently, I completely gave up and lost all motivation to even talk to girls. There has been times lately where a real cute looking girl who looks just like my type comes along and sits right beside me on the bench waiting for the bus, smiling at me- Now a days I don't even bother saying anything and sometimes I cant help myself but to give them a ';dirty'; look, and when we go our different ways I regret it and ask myself why the hell did I do that. In these situations, the girls tend to be a few years older than I am, because NOBODY thinks I'm my real age.



So I'm 16. I average an age of between 22-24. A problem I'd admit, is I grew up much too fast, I live on my own already. all due to my upbringing. I'm 5'9 190 lbs with almost NO FAT, I'm a health nut. I go to the gym 7 days a week and have been doing so since I was 14.Almost everyone at my gym thinks I take steroids, but I would never. I don't drink, I don't do any drugs. I live a very healthy and active lifestyle. I just can't relate to most girls who are my age, who are usually shallow and immature.



What advice can you give me, reading all of this? I'm at wits end and I just completely gave up. I refuse to sleep around at parties with drunk girls. By looking at me, you would think I'm a player. and I tend to always get stereotyped this just by my looks.



(I know life isn't about chatting girls up etc, but I've recently started getting a bit lonely and would enjoy sharing my life with someone who deserved it)



Any advice, please. I really don't know what more I can doHow do I talk to a girl I don't know?
Hey



alot when yoru trying to approach a women without feeling like a creep great someone with a quick hi and a smile to know your inntetions are good. of talking to a woman is asking her how her day was and hows life

be respectful well still being able to be funny.



But most important dont be cocky at all. (major turn off)



You could have a better chance with older women because you are clearly responsible and have your own home.



and if you end up liking her and you think shes interested too ask for a number or ask where she lives (that could cause things to come natrually)



Well thats about all i got on the top of my head at eight in the morning



oh and btw i get the same problem in gym everyone thinks im on steroids because i have had an eight pack since grade six.

so i cant help you out there i wouldnt knowHow do I talk to a girl I don't know?
Stop judging all girls by putting them in neat little boxes. You don't really know which ones have high morals and which ones don't.



Your action could easily be seen as snobby or stuck up by some people.



You may look older, but you act like a teenager.
wow. thats a lot of thinking.

To be honest I think you only find someone whilst you aren't looking.

try not to give ';those girls'; a dirty look but dont smile and encourage them either.

Not all girls are extremely shallow and you'll see that in time. actually mostly girls act like they're easy because they have a low self esteem. you have to be really self confident and believe in your own values to not follow the crowd. That would be rare at 16

Do you have any other interests than the gym? Please dont take any offense but girls that you meet at the gym are mostly going to be body conscious and therefore shallow.

the train? not many lasting relationships occur by meeting someone on the train... hhmm treat it as practice.. if they seem uncomfortable you know not to say that again. no ones perfect.

If you haven't spoken to someone your interested in. be subtle. if there is a spare chair ask if you could sit there and say that you havent seen them around before. dont over compliment or be too nice or they will think you are a player. music is always a good topic. just little things. if they roll their eyes- laugh. if they smile, smile back.

if girls are intimidated by you make them laugh, drop something- whatever, to make them feel more comfortable.

people unfortunately do judge you by your looks. modelling is a lot more work than it looks and you get vain before you realise. dont try anything like that unless you are actually interested in it.

your only 16. just breathe. dont get too frustrated you still have a few years to begin dating yet!

And good luck :)
Sir, are you a peadophile?
WOW! you seem perfect. there are some girls at 16 that look for mature guys and who want to be treated with respect. maybe ask your m8s if they can set you up with one of there friends, then you know more about them and can see if they are your type and if they are mature enough etc, dont loose hope, the right person may be very close and you didnt realise they were there, just look into your group of m8s and mutual friends, you never know.
I have been going through the same thing but I have seem to overcome that by just letting myself go. What I am trying to say is to just wait and that time will come for someone to notice you.All I had to do was be patients and the time came...and truthfully once you talk to your first girl it will be easy. Just be PATIENT!!!
Its cus when they look at you they think that you are a player and that cus you are so gorgeous the ';normal'; girls are scared to tlk to you because they probably think you will laugh if they mess up and then you will tell the whole school, so either start hanging with the ';normal'; girls properly or get with one of the party chicks! they are gorgeous after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment