Sunday, November 21, 2010

Is it weird that I stop in the hallways to listen to random girls conversation? Should I try online dating?

i'm 23 and i never been on a date. i have never had a friend that was a girl and i don't have any friends. i just moved in my dorm last week and i like to stop and listen to girls chatting when i go through the halls just to see what their talking about. i like hearing their voices and observing and what they have to say about guys.

1 hour ago - 4 days left to answer.

Additional Details

I have tried hanging out with girls. maybe not a lot but yeah. i have hanged out with girls but they seem to lose interest. i guess one of the reasons are is that i'm socially inept. i never had a social life. i go out like 3 times a year with a ';friend';. sometimes i feel it's pointless to try because I feel even worse. when i see a guy get girls attention it makes me not want to try due to past experiences. sometimes girls will say to someone';your in my other class'; (well it happened today) and i will be in her class but she doesn't notice it

and bad thing about it is that the girl that was in my other class recognized another girl from a different class but she didn't say to me ';ur in my other class'; when i sat next to her and talked to her!!! ugh makes me feel i don't exist

NO ONE leaves there door opens in the dorm i'm in. it's very non-active. it's an upperclassmen dorm. there aren't much activities going on. no good reason to get together besides maybe intramural sports.

i like listening to them talk about GUYS not about girly things!!!

Today my roommate said ';you want to go to the club '; I asked him ';when today 11:30 ?'; He said ';yeah';. I just kinda looked at him. He said ';i'll give you the details at 11:30';. He NEVEr got back with me.

MY CUZ told me to get a fat girl because he thinks i act like i'm in elementary school. he says no hott girl will like me because of how i talk. i'm not immature just behind socially. i don't go out much so i don't have anything interesting to sayIs it weird that I stop in the hallways to listen to random girls conversation? Should I try online dating?
You have to get over your shyness.

Seriously, I have a bit of a similar problem (crush) and I'm not getting the results I want! If you're attractive, you can work in that area you need improvements in.

Online dating is just an alternative, you can try that! Nothing wrong with it!Is it weird that I stop in the hallways to listen to random girls conversation? Should I try online dating?
go here

http://trk.cpabullet.net/SH16
Get a life you desperate
Wow dude your way to old to start now. I think its too late

No comments:

Post a Comment