Friday, November 19, 2010

Im in the closet but lately some girls seem to be ';open'; with their body and it makes me uneasy?

sorta long u can just read the last paragraph and answer that

ok this may go with the other question i asked. but so we had a girl chat and we were talking about secrets and stuff. well im bi and they have no idea. im not sexually attracted to guys though(well at least not right now) and it made me uncomfortable but here is the story



so sorry for this talking but i need to describe it some how. so we were talking and one of them said i like it when a guy squeezes my boobs. and then i guess my other friend was like yeah and just trying it and then squeezing hers and i was trying to avoid looking but we are like right there. and she likes to touch herself(not like that guys jee i mean like her collar bone and stomach) but its distracting. and i have to admit i like it.



interruption and so we were staying at a hotel and this other girl likes to change openly (just like top and pants) of course i dont look but stuff like this is really coming up. ok back to the story. but we took a bus ride there so we had 3 to a seat and so we had to snuggle to fit each other. so when shes touching herself i can obviously see, and she also climbed over me to get to the bathroom and then was joking saying let me give u a lap dance. also i let her sleep on me like her back on my stomach(its hard to sleep on the buses) and like she couldnt get comfortable so she kept like scooting into me and moving on me



all of these things i hate to say turned me on. and i cant help it, i try to avoid it but it like keeps coming up. i feel horrible cuz if it is going on i shouldnt feel turned on when my friend is just being herself infront of me. what should i do? and also do u have problems like this?Im in the closet but lately some girls seem to be ';open'; with their body and it makes me uneasy?
she could be your secret crush that you don't even know yetIm in the closet but lately some girls seem to be ';open'; with their body and it makes me uneasy?
well...only thing you can do...is tell your friends..

it may not be the right way.....

but....when you feel a certain way...thats how you feel.

but dont let your friends be the one to turn you on.



find a nice girl that makes you happy....

good luck.

my blessings are upon

No comments:

Post a Comment